Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 7,727
» Latest member: kekuzan
» Forum threads: 3,523
» Forum posts: 13,789

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 91 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 91 Guest(s)

Latest Threads
Ban Appeal
Forum: Ban Appeals
Last Post: veils
1 hour ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12
Ban Appeal
Last Post: fiogas
2 hours ago
» Views: 10
TBC server
Forum: Server Suggestions
Last Post: JPLady42
2 hours ago
» Views: 10
Forum: General
Last Post: Asteria
10 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 44
New Core PTR
Forum: News & Announcements
Last Post: Kelzo
Yesterday, 09:42 PM
» Replies: 6
» Views: 13,083
Insulting people
Forum: Report Cheater/Hacker/Abuse
Last Post: Ossirian
Yesterday, 09:40 PM
» Views: 31
Hacker in WSG
Forum: Report Cheater/Hacker/Abuse
Yesterday, 07:58 PM
» Views: 28
Yesterday, 07:57 PM
» Views: 19
Yesterday, 04:23 PM
» Views: 12
10-Man Naxxramas but with...
Forum: Server Suggestions
Last Post: Reone
Yesterday, 11:46 AM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 173

Add main cities to teleporter
Posted by: jaaroy - 12-30-2015, 11:19 PM - Forum: Declined Suggestions - Replies (1)

Crystal clear like the title, add the main cities to the teleporters, org, tb and uc for the horde and sw, if and darnassus for alliance.

Yes I do know that there are portals at the mall, but I mean c'mon those 20 extra seconds you spend while teleporting back to the mall and then taking the portal could be spent doing something else! Big Grin  Big Grin  

Print this item

Black out Proc Chance , Shadow Priest
Posted by: dasrusse - 12-30-2015, 03:09 PM - Forum: General - Replies (7)

So i like to play my Shadow Priest and in my eyes i fucking hate that my blackout proccs like 4-5 Times on an 1v1 Duel thats just lame.
I know blackout is a need of a shadow priest so maybe reduce the chance to fucking 10% how it should and not 110%.
95% Priest Player sucks anyway (<3 Topkek) and most of the People just roll shadow to abuse (SP Rogues lelele) Blackout and Still loose.

Regards. Big Grin

Print this item

Letter of complaint
Posted by: It! - 12-30-2015, 11:01 AM - Forum: General - Replies (2)

I know you've heard this a thousand times but please, please do something about the hackers.

As for the past days i've either encountered WSG matches that had hackers on either side or you are facing a BiS premade. either way, do sth about it. shit's going into decline if this continues. I'd also suggest games that are unbalanced player wise( say 5 on one team and 10 on the other) would reward no 3 tokens for the winning team. (prems end up 10v5 all the time, it ruins the game ppl obviously afk out for a reason.)

you can reason all you want, fact is the current situation is all but healthy for the server. unless you ofcourse choose the side of the minority elite's that want to prem all day and farm d1.

alt queing is also making an entrance here, btw.

Print this item

Called out by being said feenix fan boy
Posted by: Adobekc21 - 12-29-2015, 11:43 AM - Forum: Ban Appeals - Replies (8)

I am no way a feenix fan boy,i was implying what i said in world chat as this would be feenixs only saving grace towards what would be an otherwise dying vanilla wow server, of course i am gonna try out their server,but that doesnt mean it will be better than RetroWoW,i love this server,and you GMs know that i do,specially with all the suggestions to help make this place more appealing for everybody here. Big Grin

account: adobekc21

Print this item

Add BQR Crystal mount
Posted by: Net - 12-29-2015, 09:41 AM - Forum: General - Replies (1)

http://www.wowhead.com/item=21176/black-...ng-crystal is still missing on the website page shop.

Could you add it? I have already asked for it, you said you were working on the cast delai of the mount and will be soon available. it was 8 month ago. For 50DP it could be nice

Print this item

Hello All!
Posted by: Bazinga1017 - 12-29-2015, 02:18 AM - Forum: Introduce Yourself - Replies (14)

I am new to this server and was looking for someone who could teach me tanking as a warrior? I've always wanted to try tanking in Vanilla and was never able to. My in-game name is Leona and I would really appreciate if someone could help me out! Thank you!

P.S. From what I've seen of this server so far, I think it is pretty great!

Print this item

New Horde Guild
Posted by: Mike9078 - 12-28-2015, 08:14 PM - Forum: Horde - Replies (9)

Hello, mike here from Canada (PST).Ive been thinking lately about creating a new progression raiding guild. I have not pin-pointed a name yet but that will come. Im probably going to be maining a mage, so will be seeking warlock(s), healer(s),tank(s)-(warrior) and probably a fury warrior(s) to fill our core. Will be starting with a tightly knit guild with a 5 or so man core. Comment if your interested and are in a similiar time zone. Raid times not determined yet. Goodluck Retro Smile

Print this item

Thumbs Up --> My ban appeal <-- Please unban
Posted by: MittelgroßeBretzel - 12-28-2015, 05:32 PM - Forum: Ban Appeals - Replies (1)

Account Name: Santiix

Ban Reason: i dont know

Information about your ban: im pretty much clueless why i got banned, since i gave my account information to an old friend of mine, cuz i lost interest in playing on the server but wanted to come back and enjoy the server and the community again.

Additional Information: I played for a while on the server a pretty long time ago, and was decently geared (mage had T2) but then gave the account to a friend of mine (he is a very casual player and doesnt have the nerves to face the effort to gear up his characters himself) who did something i dont know what it was and then after i wanted to play on my account a few days back again i noticed it was banned.

Will keep my account for my own in the future, learned my lesson.

I hope you had a nice Christmas and a happy new years.

Print this item

vote on cellular devices?
Posted by: Rockyboy - 12-28-2015, 12:50 PM - Forum: General - Replies (3)

Can you vote on your cell phone/ipad? I am asking this because i'd still like to vote while im out of town travelling.

Print this item

Posted by: FearDotLeechRepeat - 12-28-2015, 10:09 AM - Forum: World PvP, Battlegrounds - Replies (2)

Whats up where are all the oldSqul players everyone Talk in TS about 30H AV in vanilla on retail but noone ever que for it whats up fk WARsong zerg lets zerg AV like Good old TIMES !!!

Print this item