Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 8,010
» Latest member: shugufpari
» Forum threads: 3,648
» Forum posts: 14,130

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 99 online users.
» 4 Member(s) | 95 Guest(s)
FloppyEars, Ossirian, zauberfee

Latest Threads
Alterac Valley 20v20 Sugg...
Forum: Server Suggestions
Last Post: mentos987
1 hour ago
» Replies: 32
» Views: 17,244
Chrommagg,god of all mage...
Forum: World PvP, Battlegrounds
Last Post: samrogue
1 hour ago
» Replies: 14
» Views: 813
guru arena alt gold farm
Forum: Report Cheater/Hacker/Abuse
Last Post: Ossirian
4 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 20
Rule 16 - Tickleandy
4 hours ago
» Views: 22
ns abuse
Last Post: tog4ytopl4y
8 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 35
Rule 1 - Xonarb
10 hours ago
» Views: 50
Ban Appeal
Forum: Ban Appeals
10 hours ago
» Views: 35
Unbann me please
10 hours ago
» Views: 9
Hello from best mage Chro...
Forum: Introduce Yourself
Last Post: Xonarb
Yesterday, 08:34 PM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 725
Unban
Yesterday, 06:50 PM
» Views: 32

Morph durations?
Posted by: Devilsphobia - 02-25-2016, 12:31 PM - Forum: Server Suggestions - Replies (1)

So I've noticed that sometimes, not always but it seems random that the morphs acquired from Mr.Morph do not persist through death and other times they do. Could it be possible to make it persist through death? As well as it gets removed when a druid would shape shift into any form other than base form. Would be cool if this suggestion gets some positive feed back. As well, from my previous experience on alternative servers, druid shape shifting would not remove the visual of the skeletal effect from Noggenfogger. Can it be implemented on this server, or is it 100% working as it should? Some evidence of this 100% working as intended would be appreciated.
Spell ID: spell=16591

Thanks in Advance
- Devilqt

Print this item

GM impersonation/repeated harassment
Posted by: lampanelli - 02-25-2016, 10:01 AM - Forum: Report Cheater/Hacker/Abuse - Replies (1)

http://imgur.com/a/KeNBC

Player Seidh aka Mobs can be seen impersonating a GM in world chat in the first screenshot.
The following images display him repeatedly harassing me in multiple forms. It's not unknown that this player spends a lot of time raging and insulting not just me, but several others on the server.

Print this item

Warsong Gulch start timer
Posted by: Glitch - 02-24-2016, 01:29 PM - Forum: World PvP, Battlegrounds - Replies (7)

Has the start timer been reduced? When joining fresh WSG i dont see any countdown timers and within 20 second or so the game begins.

before i believe it was a 2 minute timer? a reminder at 1 minute then 30 seconds then gates open.

just wondering if this was intentional?

Print this item

Hi everyone
Posted by: Thorogrim - 02-24-2016, 02:11 AM - Forum: Introduce Yourself - Replies (1)

I've been here for awhile now but I just wanted to formally say hi to everyone. Great server so far. 

-Thoro

Print this item

Glitch while try to select alliance players
Posted by: Manandultra - 02-23-2016, 08:31 PM - Forum: General - Replies (4)

I'm not to sure if it is just on my end but when i right click on an allaince player's portrait nothing happens has been like this for a while

Print this item

Hunter
Posted by: vlincent - 02-23-2016, 07:55 PM - Forum: General - Replies (1)

So i heard somewhere that hunter damage is boosted so they would be viable in raids, is this true?

Print this item

IP ban appeal.
Posted by: deepsyxx - 02-22-2016, 09:33 PM - Forum: Ban Appeals - Replies (1)

Hello. 
Sorry for creating multiple threads, but I didn't really receive an answer about my IP.
In this thread: http://retro-wow.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2671 I asked about lifting my account ban and was rejected. However I would like to ask, can my IP ban get lifted? All my accounts were banned already and I spent decent amount of time here. Thanks.

Print this item

please forgive me
Posted by: siakk - 02-22-2016, 01:19 AM - Forum: Ban Appeals - Replies (1)

Hello. I got banned about 1 week ago.
Even tho rules says that multibox ban duration is 24/48, his ban isn't lifted yet.
I learned my lesson and promise to abide by all rules!!!

Can i get unbanned Huh
I would be grateful if my application is approved.Тhanks for your time.
my ACC is "siak". Blush

Print this item

Enigma - Recruiting
Posted by: Solidstuff - 02-21-2016, 11:10 PM - Forum: Horde - No Replies

Hey guys Solid here, probably seen me around here and there.

Starting up a new guild for those that are on the complete opposite timings of the server.

<Enigma>
Looking for those that are particularly not in full starter and also would like to raid between 9Am ST to 3Pm ST through-out the week, those raid times however are not mandatory nor will scheduled raiding will commence here, just looking for activity between those times.

If you think you are looking for a guild that's laid back and less strict and elitist about how they do things than look no further.

However we do require a few things before you just jump straight in

Speak somewhat English and understand what we are trying to tell/say to you
Able to learn new mechanics and adjust to situations from awareness.
Know your class abit please, you are no help with "wot is poison for wep" as a rogue.

those are some minor requirements

if you'd like to have a look around, please let me know, send me an in game mail at Solidstuff or Solidfap.

Cheers guys have a good one Big Grin

Print this item

Enigma - Recruiting
Posted by: Solidstuff - 02-21-2016, 11:09 PM - Forum: Alliance - No Replies

Hey guys Solid here, probably seen me around here and there.

Starting up a new guild for those that are on the complete opposite timings of the server.

<Enigma>
Looking for those that are particularly not in full starter and also would like to raid between 9Am ST to 3Pm ST through-out the week, those raid times however are not mandatory nor will scheduled raiding will commence here, just looking for activity between those times.

If you think you are looking for a guild that's laid back and less strict and elitist about how they do things than look no further.

However we do require a few things before you just jump straight in

Speak somewhat English and understand what we are trying to tell/say to you
Able to learn new mechanics and adjust to situations from awareness.
Know your class abit please, you are no help with "wot is poison for wep" as a rogue.

those are some minor requirements

if you'd like to have a look around, please let me know, send me an in game mail at Solidstuff or Solidfap.

Cheers guys have a good one Big Grin

Print this item