Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 8,785
» Latest member: Coscilius
» Forum threads: 3,995
» Forum posts: 15,293

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 66 online users.
» 4 Member(s) | 62 Guest(s)
Dragonforce, mentos987, Saragosa, walenkryx

Latest Threads
Battleground Imbalance (N...
Forum: Server Suggestions
Last Post: mentos987
6 minutes ago
» Replies: 9
» Views: 884
What happened to Doggaa
Forum: General
Last Post: styleeee
24 minutes ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 48
Banned?
Forum: Ban Appeals
Last Post: Saragosa
2 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 22
Retrowow should have rate...
Last Post: Dragonforce
3 hours ago
» Replies: 5
» Views: 99
PVP SET SHARED
Last Post: Feltham
6 hours ago
» Views: 22
tidal charm?
Forum: General
Last Post: maksneshutit
10 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 30
engineering
Last Post: Rockos
Today, 09:28 AM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 180
Difficulty and play exper...
Last Post: Blazeretrowow
Yesterday, 06:17 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 207
Ban Appeal
Last Post: Ossirian
07-17-2018, 09:29 PM
» Views: 54
Ban Appeal-blkhnd
Last Post: Ossirian
07-17-2018, 09:29 PM
» Views: 43

Good enemy casting bar addon?
Posted by: kamiyo - 07-11-2016, 12:11 AM - Forum: General - Replies (7)

Anyone use a Quartz like enemy (or target) casting bar showing target's casting spell name and time?

I am currently using Natur EnemyCastBar for substitute. But Natur EnemyCastBar does not work accurately and properly when the target's casting is canceled by themselves or interrupted by others ,or when the target is casting a lower level spell (with shorter casting time).

I am looking for a new enemy (or target) casting bar that works for 1.12.1, so that i can use Natur EnemyCastBar only for monitoring target's cds and target debuff time to keep my ui clear.

Print this item

Vendor to ashara crater
Posted by: gummies - 07-10-2016, 10:58 PM - Forum: Server Suggestions - No Replies

would be nice we can buy flask recipe they only got the manaheal recipe and i see enchantement got all i think is not fair

Print this item

quick question if anyone can help?
Posted by: kudious - 07-10-2016, 06:48 AM - Forum: General - Replies (3)

hi all . trying to log on .
I have the 1.5 version after reinstalling via the vanilla cds..
how would I be able to patch up to 1.12 version?
at the moment my log on screen is stuck at "handshaking" .. it sure likes to handshake .. haha
anyways cheers Smile

Print this item

Agatha - Entrapment Bug Abuse
Posted by: nathanfrost99 - 07-10-2016, 06:23 AM - Forum: Report Cheater/Hacker/Abuse - Replies (14)

I just wanted state for the record that Agatha is bug abusing the hunter's spec talent "Entrapment" by continuously using hunter's mark on opposing players and proccing entrapment. I am not sure if this bug has already been reported via forums but if it hasn't, it is now.

This is a clear bug and a major case of bug abuse on other players for this player's benefit. During this battleground I asked the individual countless times to spec out of entrapment for he is bug abusing and that he can clearly see and understand that it is a bug. Regardless, he/she continued to use this against me and other players. I have empirical proof via screen shots on multiple instances where he continued to abuse and did nothing about it.

I ask that...

A - The bug be fixed at the staff's earliest convenience
B - The player Agatha is banned/punished under the major offenses category for their evident abuse of the hunter's entrapment talent for his own gain and benefit under Rule 11 "Using any kind of bugs or exploits".

Thank you for your time and I hope you do the right thing and stand by your server rules.

Screenshots - Copy and paste to the URL to gain access to the images below

First instance - http://imgur.com/3NqjIoQ
Second instance - http://imgur.com/6tH2PqY
Third instance - http://imgur.com/TESSjIf
Fourth instance - http://imgur.com/C7sQkrA

Print this item

anyone wanna chill and talk?
Posted by: Flawqt - 07-10-2016, 01:36 AM - Forum: General - Replies (4)

Looking for cool people just to sit and chill with, let me know on this post or in a pm.

Ingame name:

Flawqt/killaqt

Print this item

detected by anti cheat?
Posted by: roxxorzonc - 07-10-2016, 01:36 AM - Forum: Ban Appeals - Replies (1)

Account Name: roxxorzanc
Ban Reason: Detected by Anti-Cheat: Permanent Ban
I just tried to login after three or four months of not playing on the server to see that my account is suspended. On the homepage then i saw the ban reason which confused me even more since i have never used any hacks or cheats in WoW and havent been playing in a while anyway. I really enjoyed playing on your server and i've spent some serious amount of time gearing up those toons so i hope for a quick reply to my request.
Thank you for your attention.

Print this item

New here
Posted by: Flawqt - 07-10-2016, 12:08 AM - Forum: Introduce Yourself - No Replies

Hello guys and girls if there is any, anyways. I'm new here and would like to just introduce myself.
I play a lot of private servers but, this one tend to caught my eye. Usually play on 3.3.5 but, really liking this server.
Cheers.

Print this item

"Detected by anti-cheat"
Posted by: retroWoW12 - 07-09-2016, 10:03 PM - Forum: Ban Appeals - Replies (1)

Account Name: retroWoW12
Ban Reason: Under account information says I was detected by anti-cheat
Information about your ban: I have never hacked or used and third party software to give my player any sort of advantage ever. I play on a mac I dont even think hacks exist for macs...
Additional Information: I was jumping and moving forward in a corner near AQ got like 3 jumps in before it kicked me and banned me.

Sorry for jumping, i wont jump ever again. I was not using any hacks or cheats to jump though....just jumping and moving forward in a corner out of boredom. I have struggled to find use of my time waiting for KT to come out and promise I will never jump in a corner again.

Please unban me I love this server too much

Print this item

my account got banned
Posted by: elvismt22 - 07-09-2016, 07:23 PM - Forum: Ban Appeals - Replies (1)

Huh  my account got banned 60 level rogue name: Wolfsbane 
                                                                  Reason: i was selling my account to my friend but i wasn't know its bannable Sad

Print this item

Randomly Banned
Posted by: jarensgj - 07-08-2016, 01:41 PM - Forum: Ban Appeals - Replies (2)

Account Name: JarensGJ

Ban Reason: idk randomly while playing

Information about your ban: I was playing and just got my first tier 1 piece on my priest healer. Then all of a sudden it said my account was suspended. I checked to see if other accounts would work but it seems like I got IP-banned.

Additional Information: Happened last night around 2:00 am
Edit: My IP isn't public. I have my own router and to my knowledge I don't think anybody but me has used it.  I have no idea why this could happen I was just sitting here playing with my friend about to do a raid and then got disconnected. No Email nothing.

Print this item