Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 8,786
» Latest member: douchepool
» Forum threads: 3,997
» Forum posts: 15,296

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 62 online users.
» 2 Member(s) | 60 Guest(s)
douchepool, Feltham

Latest Threads
What happened to Doggaa
Forum: General
Last Post: Feltham
12 minutes ago
» Replies: 4
» Views: 54
Newbie looking for Friend...
Forum: Introduce Yourself
Last Post: douchepool
29 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Warrior Looking for activ...
Forum: Guild Recruitment Center
Last Post: douchepool
34 minutes ago
» Views: 6
Battleground Imbalance (N...
Forum: Server Suggestions
Last Post: mentos987
1 hour ago
» Replies: 9
» Views: 890
Banned?
Forum: Ban Appeals
Last Post: Saragosa
3 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 25
Retrowow should have rate...
Last Post: Dragonforce
4 hours ago
» Replies: 5
» Views: 100
PVP SET SHARED
Last Post: Feltham
7 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 22
tidal charm?
Forum: General
Last Post: maksneshutit
11 hours ago
» Views: 32
engineering
Last Post: Rockos
Yesterday, 09:28 AM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 180
Difficulty and play exper...
Last Post: Blazeretrowow
07-18-2018, 06:17 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 208

my account got banned
Posted by: elvismt22 - 07-09-2016, 07:23 PM - Forum: Ban Appeals - Replies (1)

Huh  my account got banned 60 level rogue name: Wolfsbane 
                                                                  Reason: i was selling my account to my friend but i wasn't know its bannable Sad

Print this item

Randomly Banned
Posted by: jarensgj - 07-08-2016, 01:41 PM - Forum: Ban Appeals - Replies (2)

Account Name: JarensGJ

Ban Reason: idk randomly while playing

Information about your ban: I was playing and just got my first tier 1 piece on my priest healer. Then all of a sudden it said my account was suspended. I checked to see if other accounts would work but it seems like I got IP-banned.

Additional Information: Happened last night around 2:00 am
Edit: My IP isn't public. I have my own router and to my knowledge I don't think anybody but me has used it.  I have no idea why this could happen I was just sitting here playing with my friend about to do a raid and then got disconnected. No Email nothing.

Print this item

Rainbow Retro needs a world pvp area
Posted by: walenkryx - 07-08-2016, 08:53 AM - Forum: Server Suggestions - Replies (68)

A big area

3 men groups limitation in the area

Attract pvp players :
10 gold and 1 special token after a kill

Attract pve players : A bit more gold for doing the quests in that area compared to ch or rfc etc..
Regarding those quests, try to make them so that the players moves as much as possible to make encouters more likely to happen in the area.
So maybe make some quest where we need to kill some adds that are moving all the time . T
The idea once again is to create movement in the area
The other think to have in mind with those quest is that they will require you to kill X mobs, and we need as little mobs as possible in the area, and they also need to be as far away from each other as possible, to also make people move.

Create a new token only available in that area, obtainable trhough kills for pvp players, or through quests.
Those tokens will give even more attractivness to that area, since it will give things we cannot have anywhere else (and cannot be use anywhere else if possible) :

Living action potions
(must required approximatly 45 minutes of pvp'ing  (around 200kill) to get five of them with kills, and 30 minutes trhough quests)

Free action potions
(1 hour and 45 minutes for 5 by only pvp'ing so 500 tokens, 1hour 15 with quests)

Limited invulnerability
(1 hour and 45 minutes for 5 by only pvp'ing, 1hour 15 with quests)

Major health potions : 10 after 20min of pvp and 15min of pve quest

As you can see, this will be very painfull to get those consummables, but they are pretty op. It makes imo sense to work hard to get them.

Just use your imagination and see how awesome this area would be guys

Thanks for reading,

Sunqt

Print this item

Hunter stable slot increase
Posted by: Devilsphobia - 07-07-2016, 07:41 PM - Forum: Server Suggestions - No Replies

Hey so going to make this short:

Issue: I don't know if others but I'd imagine they'd agree that they don't only want to have a maximum of 3 pets. Possibly for different raids/scenarios/pvp etc.

Suggestion: Increase the amount of pets stabling slots for hunters. I know this is how it is in vanilla but it would be great to be able to collect different rare pets and have different ones for pvp/pve etc.

Thanks for considering

- Cryo

Print this item

Kel'Thuzad
Posted by: Kelzo - 07-07-2016, 12:44 PM - Forum: News & Announcements - No Replies

Dear members,

The time has come, after testing and scripting for a while,
Kel'Thuzad will be released on Friday 15 July 2016 (19:00) 7:00 PM Server Time.

Don't expect him to go down without a true fight!

As a final boss we have tuned him for a competent group using everything at their disposal (flasks/buffs/worldbuffs)!

[Image: de22676893254fecaca047ff063f5d23.png]

Regards
RetroWoW Staff

Print this item

Donor Bashing! How could you?
Posted by: Piston - 07-07-2016, 03:13 AM - Forum: Report Cheater/Hacker/Abuse - Replies (1)

A young ripe player, whom surely is a talented beautiful lad on this server has unfortunately taken a rather frowned upon path in his Retro-career and chose to say crude things about donors. Truly appalling, I know. Here we may see our friend, Executus, emanating the kind of behavior that is simply not tolerated here and it is indeed a shame to have come to this, I wish him all the best. - Love, Piston

Print this item

Best of Each Classes: Pvp
Posted by: Ipolylol - 07-07-2016, 03:06 AM - Forum: General - Replies (77)

Lets see your picks, of only 1 good player of certain classes for 2016. plz no trollz)

Mage: obvly me cuz i r meni big plyr, amirite?

Paladin: Guin, really retarded in pvp but is unkillable

Priest: Mort cuz he nvr leaves shadow form 2 heal ppl cuz big plyr

Warrior: ? 

Rogue: my alt

Warlock: sorry no warlockz, cuz requires no skill 2 play

Druid: a druid that picks flag as resto spec cuz not retarded

Hunter: Agatha, cuz chinese big plyr. AND A GRILL IRL NO TROLL, PM HER. 100G PER MSG

Shaman: the d1 plyr who 1 shotted me in wsg yesterday

MVP Award Bonus. Best of keyboard turning award goes to.... Row!

Lets see your posts on this. Plz no salt oke, we all know u are bad if u are mad in this post oke. 

- From a white guy from Africa, and the biggest virgin server, Ipolylol.

Print this item

UI?
Posted by: Dentric - 07-06-2016, 10:57 PM - Forum: General - Replies (3)

Anyone know any good addons that show enemy health bar over their heads. I do not like the one wow provides and want something much smoother. Most of the ones I found were all WOTLK-Current WOD, and wont work in vanilla. So. if anyone knows any good ones please let me know.

Thank You

Print this item

Ban Appeal
Posted by: blade - 07-05-2016, 09:50 AM - Forum: Ban Appeals - Replies (1)

Account Name: Bladex10
Ban Reason: Chargeback
Information about your ban: 
Unfortunately saw this remittance in online banking and equal hastily made a return booking my girlfriend

Additional Information:
You know, however modest and something will not happen again I'm sorry for the circumstances

Pls answer .
It was a stupid misstake but the money was back too you .
Thanks 

It would be able to play very important to me back on the server and to assist him further .
It was a real stupid missverständins and not come back before I'm leit for the circumstances endstanden but I would appreciate anyone you the account unlocks you again .

It was not just money which I have little support you and it would be a shame for me who her account banned load .

Give me a chance please , it really was just a stupid error no longer .

Thank you very much  [Image: smile.png]

Print this item

Missing item.
Posted by: Row - 07-04-2016, 11:26 AM - Forum: Server Suggestions - No Replies

Greetings.
The following item is missing from vendor considering it as Pre-raid BIS for palas - shamans heal.
[Harmonious Gauntlets] Drops from Dire maul (North) King Gordok.
Thanks.

Print this item