Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 8,002
» Latest member: nickpepp
» Forum threads: 3,642
» Forum posts: 14,117

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 98 online users.
» 4 Member(s) | 94 Guest(s)
Azshir, mentos987, Ossirian, Windmere

Latest Threads
Chrommagg,god of all mage...
Forum: World PvP, Battlegrounds
Last Post: Xonarb
2 hours ago
» Replies: 13
» Views: 762
Hello from best mage Chro...
Forum: Introduce Yourself
Last Post: Xonarb
2 hours ago
» Replies: 15
» Views: 706
Unban
Forum: Ban Appeals
Last Post: Ossirian
4 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 19
Midorimidori donor bashin...
Forum: Report Cheater/Hacker/Abuse
8 hours ago
» Views: 43
Ban Appeal - Sidedoor
Forum: Ban Appeals
11 hours ago
» Views: 64
19 Twink Realm
Forum: Server Suggestions
Last Post: samrogue
Today, 05:38 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 85
Character rename option
Forum: Server Suggestions
Last Post: samrogue
Today, 05:33 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 44
Hello!!
Last Post: Ohani
Today, 05:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
Costs The last one, and p...
Last Post: dopysnks
Today, 03:42 AM
» Views: 15
Hello Everyone!
Last Post: jorsingl
Yesterday, 08:14 PM
» Views: 19

Thunderfury Trolling / Spamming
Posted by: Skull - 02-12-2016, 03:21 PM - Forum: Report Cheater/Hacker/Abuse - Replies (13)

Cant even pass a week without reporting something , hi again Retro WoW staff team, i had to tell you that ppl again spam and troll in the server linking Thunderfury in World chat 
[Image: vDD0Ogg.png]
[Image: pgNX4To.png]
[Image: 8dqQOnz.png]

Print this item

Player impersonating GM
Posted by: Critneyspear - 02-11-2016, 01:16 AM - Forum: Report Cheater/Hacker/Abuse - Replies (1)

[Image: lSO4TKC.jpg]

http://i.imgur.com/lSO4TKC.jpg

Print this item

AQ abuse ban appeal
Posted by: Lawd - 02-10-2016, 07:45 PM - Forum: Ban Appeals - Replies (1)

Account name: Richiebaby
Reason for ban: AQ exploit
Hi i'm relatively new to the server, i went to AQ today and i'm assuming that i'm banned because we were farming bosses, the problem is that nobody told me it was against the rules i did not recieve any warning whatsoever, if i had known that it was bannable i would not have done it, like it didn't even occur to me that it might be against the rules.

Print this item

Race/Faction transfer
Posted by: Devilsphobia - 02-10-2016, 06:10 PM - Forum: Declined Suggestions - Replies (8)

On the previous server that I played on, race/faction change as well as name change was available and since name change is currently implemented on Retro-WoW, I was hoping that faction/race change would be implemented in the near future. I personally would use this and I think quite a few others would as well. Possibly a similar price range of name change, as I am not 100% sure of the needs of this. Meaning I know that for a faction/race change an identical character is needed to transfer all the items / reputation over from the original to the "new" one, but I'm not sure what name change requires, so depending on that, I personally would say that it determines the cost.

Thanks in Advance
- Devilqt

Print this item

Aq 20 set and t.05
Posted by: vlincent - 02-10-2016, 02:54 PM - Forum: Server Suggestions - Replies (3)

Greetings,

Would it be possible to add the class set that you can get doing the cenarion circle. The one that contains the weapon, cloak and ring?

Another good idea is to make t0.5 for free, so the gap between old players and new players gets a little more balanced.

Print this item

Class limitations on gear
Posted by: Sapphire - 02-10-2016, 10:49 AM - Forum: Declined Suggestions - Replies (8)

Straight to the point, what if class limitations were removed from gear? This would mean that Mages could wear Warlock sets, Shamans can put on Rogue sets if they so wish and so on. This would allow for some interesting gear sets to be built for both PvE and PvP. Obviously there are some classes that don't really benefit from this, but most gain many new gear choices.

What's the point of doing this?

There are many specs that greatly benefit from this and a change like this shakes up the meta a bit, making room for new and innovative things to keep the server fresh. I don't personally see it being very gamebreaking in terms of balance, Fire Mages will still top dps, Warriors will be the best tanks etc. It gives already geared people some incentive to do raids again to build fresh sets and gives some disadvantaged specs some breathing room.

Specs that benefit from this?

Basically all of them. The only class that doesn't really benefit from this is Rogue. All the others have new potential gear sets to find out and work towards. This is mainly to cater to the specs that have no designated gear, which means basically all non-healing specs for Priests, Druids, Shamans and Paladins. In addition to that you can build new sets on many meta specs, to make your character more unique compared to others.

But it's not blizzlike :c

We can buy the best gear in the game from vendors for gold, we have a custom dungeon, custom monsters, quests and so on. Most things in this server aren't blizzlike, but we still enjoy playing here. This change would obviously have a greater impact on gameplay, but the point still stands - this is not a blizzlike server.

That's my opinion and take on the subject, would love to hear what you think. Instead of just commenting "No." (someone's gonna do it anyway), give some reasons why this is a bad (or good) idea in your opinion. Angel

Print this item

Harrasment Part 2 (Again)
Posted by: Skull - 02-09-2016, 07:37 PM - Forum: Report Cheater/Hacker/Abuse - Replies (3)

He created another account and started to whisper me again , i think he deserves a perma ban now.
There is more pics but just two for example.
[Image: phkK9Ym.png]
[Image: tK7ILAn.png]

Print this item

Video Post your reflects!
Posted by: kektop - 02-09-2016, 07:34 PM - Forum: World PvP, Battlegrounds - Replies (5)

Come on there must be alot epic clips of reflects out there!
Share it , make this thread alive! I start off with 1 and i reward the next one with 500g that comes after me.

Print this item

Guild Bank
Posted by: Holmes - 02-08-2016, 10:38 PM - Forum: Declined Suggestions - No Replies

Hi there.

I know guild banks were introduced with patch 2.3 in retail wow,
but I think it would be really nifty with haveing it on Retro since every guild has
alot of character with alt's and so on.

Kind regards Holmes

Print this item

Harassment
Posted by: Skull - 02-08-2016, 08:36 PM - Forum: Report Cheater/Hacker/Abuse - Replies (1)

Well there was a rogue in BG that could only kill me cause he was very bad and i wasnt geared well , then i asked him why cant you kill others? He started insulting me that im kid and etc etc. i putted him on ignore but then he started logging on his alts and insulting me , he keept calling me a kid but with that attitude i think you know who is being kid here.i got plenty a lot of the pictures this is just a few of them i think his main was Sylvar or something like that i think he deserves a ban,cause tired of people like him.
cause ignore not very effective when he logs on 5000000 alts.
[Image: gdXFVWz.png]
[Image: z1ejjjG.png]
[Image: KK1YgtL.png]

Print this item