Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 9,403
» Latest member: Obzelite09
» Forum threads: 3,834
» Forum posts: 14,578

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 101 online users.
» 2 Member(s) | 99 Guest(s)
mcgank, qqtrashnoob

Latest Threads
Twitchstream
Forum: Report Cheater/Hacker/Abuse
Last Post: Obzelite09
51 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
server spam
Forum: Report Cheater/Hacker/Abuse
Last Post: 2fgds352
2 hours ago
» Views: 10
Bugged weapon skill ratin...
Forum: General
Last Post: mentos987
5 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 18
Transmute CD
Forum: Server Suggestions
Last Post: mentos987
Yesterday, 11:10 AM
» Replies: 6
» Views: 136
Ban Appeal
Forum: Ban Appeals
Last Post: Ossirian
Yesterday, 08:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 38
YenaUI first version
Forum: Useful Tools & Macros
Last Post: Yenamarre
Yesterday, 06:27 AM
» Views: 28
a daily adventure featuri...
Last Post: Salaqueer
Yesterday, 02:47 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 4,692
Addons for pvp players
Forum: Useful Tools & Macros
Last Post: Feltham
Yesterday, 02:45 AM
» Replies: 30
» Views: 35,243
[GER] <DUBFANBOIIZ GERMAN...
Forum: Guild Recruitment Center
Yesterday, 02:44 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 1,194
massive bug for hunter i ...
Yesterday, 02:39 AM
» Views: 19

Ban Apeal
Posted by: Choice - 11-08-2016, 04:35 AM - Forum: Ban Appeals - Replies (1)

Account Name: Estufa101

Ban Reason: Talking about Nostalrius

Information about your ban:
I was chatting in world about new info being brought up over Nost. Today was pretty chatty about it and I am worried that the closest rule I broke was #23 which would be terribly unfortunate. I won't lie, I knew advertising was against the rules, though I had no idea how sever the punishment was, and assumed as long as I wasn't telling people to come play on another server, it wouldn't be considered as seriously.

Additional Information:
My only line of defense is that I truly didn't know the extent of the rule I was breaking. The last thing I want is to lose my character, and I certainly have been enjoying my time here. I would greatly appreciate another chance and can guarantee that I will never make that mistake again.

Print this item

Snorky
Posted by: Ipolylol - 11-07-2016, 09:23 PM - Forum: Report Cheater/Hacker/Abuse - Replies (1)

http://retro-wow.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2396

Player name: Snorky 

http://imgur.com/a/41B1Y

Rule 5) Inappropriate and controversial content.
Rule 6) The use of inappropriate and offensive language in general, or against another player is not allowed
Rule 9) Insulting another player this includes all kind of insults

Snorky breaking all these 3 simple rules on me for months. 

- Ipolylol

Print this item

How Long ?
Posted by: Sampulaa - 11-07-2016, 09:01 PM - Forum: Ban Appeals - Replies (1)

Dear gms, yesterday i got banned because i said something about nost to '' Gm Env '' after abusing Thadius Door , i didn't said something that can comprise Retrowow server and No**alrius and gm still banned me , after that i went into website to see how long im banned and what is the motive for the ban it was showing '' Nost '' not even for the Abuse Bug.

I wanted to know how long im banned ?, that i don't even got banned for being abusing 

By Sampula

Print this item

Any way to get my acc back?
Posted by: hellpatrol - 11-07-2016, 08:16 PM - Forum: Ban Appeals - Replies (1)

Acc name:Jadran123
Ban reason:I got banned many times and it was a long time ago so  I don't remember.
I think my acc is perma banned,is there any way to get my account back?I apologise for the stupid things I've done.Since the server was new and stuff like that I thought messing with it was an option,it turns out I was wrong.

Print this item

Ban Appeal - Mind Control
Posted by: pichowski - 11-07-2016, 06:23 PM - Forum: Ban Appeals - Replies (1)

Account Name: Pichowski3
Ban Reason: Was Mind Controlled in WSG and got banned immediately.

Print this item

Banned
Posted by: Angarash - 11-07-2016, 02:58 PM - Forum: Ban Appeals - Replies (1)

I´ve made a terrible mistake and used a exploit at my Twink Account called "Angarash2". Therefore i got banned with my Twink account, which is absolutely correct, but i got also banned with my Main Account called "Angarash". With my Main Account i didn´t do anything wrong and I promise to never use any exploits or bugs with any account again, because I really love playing at this server. I kindly ask you to unbann my Main Account "Angarash".

Thank you very much

Print this item

Dueling improvements
Posted by: Phocus26 - 11-07-2016, 05:07 AM - Forum: Server Suggestions - No Replies

A very common complaint of people is the limited size of the duel zone. Is it possible to make a server command to remove the limited size of duels or to just remove the range permanently?

Also, it would be nice to have a spirit healer out in front of the town as dying from dueling out there is very common and, as a hunter main, I actually have to modify how I duel to try and stop from killing people with mid-flight projectiles.

Print this item

Increase AB Token turn-in reward
Posted by: Phocus26 - 11-07-2016, 05:05 AM - Forum: Server Suggestions - Replies (1)

One thing that is common across all but the biggest of vanilla private servers is that PVP generally consists of WSG and WSG alone. At Retro-WoW that is often the case as well.

Arathi Basin however, rewards individual skill and focuses on 1vX and other small group pvp. Pretty much everyone that I've spoken to prefers AB . There are usually enough people online for, at least, a 10v10 but most people just grind WSG as the default out of habit. To encourage diversity and to offer players something they can't get from most other private servers I would suggest changing to gold turn-in reward for AB to 1500 or 2000. It doesnt need to be a lot higher but at least a little bit to give people a reason to try and make ABs happen.

-Prisom

Print this item

Banned?
Posted by: ageca - 11-06-2016, 08:39 PM - Forum: Ban Appeals - Replies (1)

Temporary ban for? Account name Ageca

Print this item

banned ?
Posted by: berque - 11-06-2016, 08:10 PM - Forum: Ban Appeals - Replies (1)

Acc: runtimeerror

banned during wsg, an enemy player used mind trick on me.. and got banned for anticheat..

Could please repair your system to ban those exploit users, instead of aggrieved players , and clear this ban from my account asap ?

Thanks

Print this item