Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 8,578
» Latest member: michaeljames
» Forum threads: 3,888
» Forum posts: 14,968

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 134 online users.
» 4 Member(s) | 130 Guest(s)
Blazeretrowow, Crips, michaeljames, simo46

Latest Threads
R14 WEAPON HORDE/ALLIANCE
Forum: Server Suggestions
Last Post: simo46
1 hour ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
could not log in to world...
Forum: General
Last Post: Crips
2 hours ago
» Views: 10
Donor bashed blackness
Forum: Report Cheater/Hacker/Abuse
Last Post: drewe7
6 hours ago
» Views: 41
I want to change race,pls...
Last Post: qiao1438
8 hours ago
» Views: 43
LF players to go from fre...
Forum: Guild Recruitment Center
Last Post: efxx
10 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 67
Ban appeal Slimshifty
Forum: Ban Appeals
Last Post: sollixx
11 hours ago
» Views: 31
ban appeal 17/6/18 sllims...
Last Post: sollixx
11 hours ago
» Views: 18
Time Required to Raids
Forum: Server Suggestions
Last Post: samrogue
11 hours ago
» Replies: 21
» Views: 372
Ban Appeal 12. / 17. 06. ...
Last Post: Djragex
Yesterday, 07:58 PM
» Views: 20
Chucky's guide to Kel' Th...
Last Post: ryan42
Yesterday, 06:02 PM
» Views: 80

1% haste libram
Posted by: Ticktickboom - 05-16-2016, 09:33 PM - Forum: Server Suggestions - Replies (3)

Please add it to the Lesser Arcanum Enchants npc

Print this item

HELP!
Posted by: Dentric - 05-16-2016, 09:24 PM - Forum: General - Replies (3)

I keep getting an error on all my characters when they log in. I log in and can select a character but when loading screen is done and i am in game, the game crashes. Anyone know how I can fix this? please HELP!

also, I can log on my rogue but the mall does not load, and I am at 0ms. I can run around but can not talk or see anything.

Print this item

Compare internet speeds with other Retro WoW Players!
Posted by: Lad - 05-16-2016, 09:00 PM - Forum: General - Replies (4)

[Image: 4710167503.png]
[Image: 5330169497.png]

First one is my college, second is my home internet. Curious to others speeds  Big Grin Cool.

Print this item

DonorBashing
Posted by: sinnar0624 - 05-16-2016, 07:24 PM - Forum: General - Replies (1)

So, I understand that donor bashing is against the rules. But they're allowed to talk all the shit they want but if you talk it back you'll get a 48 hour ban? How does that work? You literally pay so you can be a douche and no one can say anything back.

I don't care if you're a donor or not. If you dish out the shit talking, you better be able to take it.

I've run into a few donors that are complete assholes and when I've called them out on it they reply with "Oh reported for donorbashing".

Print this item

Ban Appeal
Posted by: tomcaten - 05-16-2016, 02:03 PM - Forum: Ban Appeals - Replies (1)

Hello,

Account Name: tomcaten
Ban Reason: I got banned for Naxx exploit. 
Information about your ban: I have been ban for 3 weeks now. 
Additional Information: Can you please unban my account, because i enjoy playing on this server.

Print this item

Gartok - Ridiculous ninja attempt.
Posted by: kiyo101 - 05-15-2016, 09:28 PM - Forum: Report Cheater/Hacker/Abuse - Replies (1)

So he invited "Geared only" for ragnaros, we killed the boss Tier 2 legs drop and were instantly given to the other rogue with no rolls, I then asked about the ring.. He then proceeded to try and sell it in world chat and even invited potential buyers in until he realised he couldn't actually master loot to new party members. Once he gave that up he gave it to the other rogue who was also confused thought it was funny then took the rest of the items and left.

(Screenshots show we rolled for the ring, and him trying to sell it in trade)

All in all I don't care about the loot too much, I really don't think people like this should be on the server though.. Absolute scum.

[Image: pTNHaqt.jpg]

Print this item

Stuck in hyjal
Posted by: KungFuMaster - 05-15-2016, 09:27 PM - Forum: General - Replies (3)

Everytime i logon on my alt spriest im stuck in hyjal. There is no vendor, there is nothing. I don't see world chat. I can't earthstone. I cannot do anything except moving around. What do i do? I searched the forum with no result for this thing.

Print this item

Appeal Marcopolo359
Posted by: marcopolo359 - 05-15-2016, 08:48 PM - Forum: Ban Appeals - Replies (1)

Account Name: Marcopolo359
Reason for Ban: donorbashing
Information about ban: Called a player a donor, he reports, banned.
Additional Information:
While I was pvping in gurubashi, I had a few battles with a warrior who, after dying a few times, began to flame me and call me a bad player. I flamed him back and said that he wasn't a good player and that he was only killing me because he was a donor and had much better gear. At this point he decides I am donor bashing when I am only trying to tell him he shouldn't confuse skill with donation status. He screenshots the conversation and reports me. I didn't think this was such a serious offense in terms of the rules of the server, however, if this is behavior worthy of a ban then I will refrain from it in the future. I very much enjoy the Retro-Wow experience and apologize for my behavior. I just started playing a few days ago, and have already told some of my friends about the server, so I would really like to have my account unbanned for when they register. Please consider my submission.

Thanks,
Marcopolo359

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Re-Appeal
Posted by: navmed55 - 05-15-2016, 06:21 PM - Forum: Ban Appeals - Replies (1)

Greetings Retro-Wow Staff,

I would like to try my luck again with asking to have my suspension lifted. I think it is a little farfetched that saying "Kronos is up!" counts as advertising when it was actually a simple troll to poke fun at all the refugees taking shelter on Retro-Wow. However I do apologize for my actions and I will be more mindful of my actions in the future if you allow me the privilege to play on your server again.

Account Name: Navmed55
Ban Reason: "Advertising"
Information about your ban: I wrote "Kronos is up!" in world chat.

Additional Information: God have mercy on my account.

Print this item

Blue items of Zg/Aq20
Posted by: Iscariot - 05-15-2016, 04:53 PM - Forum: Server Suggestions - No Replies

Today i wanted to buy some blue items from aq20 and when i checked the vendors i didn't saw them there, i thought it might be good suggestion for the server to add those items in the vendors like with a decent price not high but not that low either, i think those items were really good for starters pve/pvp players!.

Print this item