Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 7,442
» Latest member: zb1413550
» Forum threads: 3,409
» Forum posts: 13,515

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 117 online users.
» 1 Member(s) | 116 Guest(s)
Samuelkn

Latest Threads
Player Abusing Mind Contr...
Forum: Report Cheater/Hacker/Abuse
Last Post: Ossirian
2 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 25
ban appeal
Forum: Ban Appeals
2 hours ago
» Views: 19
Ban appeal
7 hours ago
» Views: 36
wrong anit cheat
7 hours ago
» Views: 24
Free naxx carries :D
Forum: World PvE, Raids, Dungeons
Last Post: dengil
11 hours ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 90
appeal
Yesterday, 10:27 AM
» Views: 21
Game options missing.
Forum: General
Last Post: Feltham
02-20-2018, 03:08 PM
» Views: 65
crash when checking mail
02-20-2018, 12:17 PM
» Views: 40
Can't connect.
Last Post: Haugi
02-20-2018, 10:25 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 33
anti cheat
02-20-2018, 10:02 AM
» Views: 44

Add Swiftthistle
Posted by: sopse - 08-27-2015, 07:33 PM - Forum: Server Suggestions - No Replies

I were doing some proffesions i came to that conclusion, that Swiftthistle should be added to the alchemy vendor along with the other low level herbs.

Best regards Sopse

http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=2452

Print this item

New to RW, problem to connect
Posted by: Ematic - 08-27-2015, 03:36 PM - Forum: General - Replies (9)

Hello everyone,

First of all, sorry for my english, I am from France.
I would like to greets dev team, this server seems really promising.

OK, now I will explain you my problem. I previously played on a 1.12.1 Vanilla server (I'll don't quote the name).
I changed the realmlist but I can't connect to the server. The previous name is still on the launcher...

Have you got any ideas ?
I can't wait to join RW.

Thanks ! :-)

Print this item

bindkeeper/heartstone in the mall
Posted by: Net - 08-27-2015, 01:37 PM - Forum: Accepted Suggestions - Replies (1)

Where is the bindkeeper/heartstone in the new mall???

Print this item

GameMaster Application
Posted by: Sabroswena - 08-27-2015, 01:52 AM - Forum: General - Replies (5)

Hello there,
My name is Kristian, im from bulgaria, 16 years old.I want to be gamemaster in this server because if here we make 1v1 2v2 3v3 events it will be one better server, more population more fun.I played in the server 2 hours and i like it.The thing that most people like in private server is, the battlegrounds, events, and probbably with these event the winners,can got gold as reward.

Print this item

Add Eviscerate rank 9
Posted by: sopse - 08-26-2015, 06:41 PM - Forum: Accepted Suggestions - Replies (1)

Hmmm Eviscerate rank 9 the book seems to be missing from the class book vendor add that. Would be really nice

http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=24102

Print this item

Mall Rebuilding
Posted by: woodoodalas - 08-26-2015, 06:07 PM - Forum: Accepted Suggestions - Replies (2)

U forgot to put Chest 2, Legs 2, 2h weapons second vendor, and couple more item vendors, they contains a lot of good preraid gear, even bis for some classes.
If u want to free some space by removing this vendors just add their loot to Chest 1, Legs 1, and others, or put them back please=)

Print this item

Herbalism
Posted by: woodoodalas - 08-25-2015, 05:25 PM - Forum: Declined Suggestions - Replies (1)

Can u fill up locations with plants?Pretty depressing to run 2 locations for 1-max(realmaximumithink)2 stacks of some plaguebloom,firebloom; mountain silverage even less.Im used to farm mats for caster elixirs, but im sure with melee reagents same situation.

Print this item

Video Server first impressions review thing!
Posted by: ShamanReviews - 08-25-2015, 10:37 AM - Forum: General - Replies (1)

Hey guys, I've done a first impressions review of this server on my youtube channel. I'm not very good at reviewing but I did my best, in the very short time I played. Thanks to everyone, especially Zhu, who put up with my questions, for making my short time enjoyable. If you disagree with something I have said in the video, or just think I haven't done the server justice, say so either here on the forums, or on my youtube comments. I do a mistakes video every 3 servers, and will mention pretty much everything you guys have said I have done wrong. Thanks for listening, and I hope to see you at my channel Smile

Link to server impressions video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbavQ3bTXFE

P.S. SORRY TO GMS IF I AM BREAKING THE RULES, IT IS NOT INTENTIONAL Big Grin

Print this item

Hello everyone :)
Posted by: ShamanReviews - 08-21-2015, 07:57 AM - Forum: Introduce Yourself - Replies (3)

Hey dudes,

I'm new to this server and will be doing a first impressions review on it, sometime within the next couple of days,
I'd just like to ask whether I should play horde or ally, depending on the population on each faction.
Already impressed by the trailer, so I think this is going to be quite a positive review.
(To GMs: Am I allowed to post the link to the review, once I'm done?)

Thanks all 

Print this item

Heavy Dark Iron Ring
Posted by: Redanger - 08-20-2015, 07:12 AM - Forum: Server Suggestions - No Replies

Quick Strike Ring is on vendor. Heavy Dark Iron ring is tanking equivalent. Would be nice if it is put on the vendor!

Print this item