Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 7,449
» Latest member: mofawemoxo
» Forum threads: 3,410
» Forum posts: 13,518

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 92 online users.
» 1 Member(s) | 91 Guest(s)
Manthanein

Latest Threads
Ban
Forum: Ban Appeals
Last Post: Ossirian
5 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 22
Free naxx carries :D
Forum: World PvE, Raids, Dungeons
Last Post: xl2pilc
Today, 04:07 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 124
Player Abusing Mind Contr...
Forum: Report Cheater/Hacker/Abuse
Yesterday, 11:02 PM
» Views: 54
ban appeal
Yesterday, 11:01 PM
» Views: 41
Ban appeal
Yesterday, 06:02 PM
» Views: 49
wrong anit cheat
Yesterday, 06:00 PM
» Views: 35
appeal
Yesterday, 10:27 AM
» Views: 26
Game options missing.
Forum: General
Last Post: Feltham
02-20-2018, 03:08 PM
» Views: 83
crash when checking mail
02-20-2018, 12:17 PM
» Views: 42
Can't connect.
Last Post: Haugi
02-20-2018, 10:25 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 35

Heavy Dark Iron Ring
Posted by: Redanger - 08-20-2015, 07:12 AM - Forum: Server Suggestions - No Replies

Quick Strike Ring is on vendor. Heavy Dark Iron ring is tanking equivalent. Would be nice if it is put on the vendor!

Print this item

Mark of Tyranny
Posted by: Redanger - 08-20-2015, 01:15 AM - Forum: Server Suggestions - No Replies

You have Blackhand's Breadth and Eye of the Beast on the vendor, but not Mark of Tyranny.

They all come from the same quest: http://db.vanillagaming.org/?quest=5102

Could you put Mark of Tyranny on vendor?

Print this item

Tongue Something for the H8rs
Posted by: Restosexual - 08-19-2015, 02:07 PM - Forum: General - Replies (2)

Greatings, just wanted to put out some proof of that i'm no donor for having the Sufuras, Hand of Ragnaros, people keep stalking me, hating me and not even inviting me to raids because i simply ''wasted my life/$50 for the weapon. Infact rather than just stating your ignorant opinions on the pointless matter if the item itself is better on a retardin or an Opra, i appreciated all the kind fellows that congratulated me without even caring if i donated or not, tho they were little in numbers.

But no matter that I'm not here to make myself proud, I did it for myself, for an achivement of my own which i coudn't experiance in retail, sadly.

So, trolling or not here is your long waited proof.

Print this item

Veteran Players - any advice on how to progress?
Posted by: Redanger - 08-17-2015, 08:49 PM - Forum: General - Replies (4)

A group of friends and myself has recently started here on Retro. We are liking the server so far, and have managed to clear all of BWL except Nef as well as all of AQ40 except C'thun and Viscidus. We are doing this in the starter blues.

That being said, pushing harder content seems like it will be difficult (Anub owned us hard, as did C'thun and Nef). As a result of this, a power spike seems necessary to become strong enough to have a chance at these guys.

Veteran players, how did you gear up? Do you farm consumables much the same way you would on a blizzlike server? Do we need to spend some time farming end bosses of 5 man dungeons for flask recipes? What is the best way to level enchanting?

Thanks for the help, friends!

Print this item

Photo Screenshots!
Posted by: Kelzo - 08-16-2015, 08:27 PM - Forum: General - Replies (147)

[Image: 11844972_922215004515897_5797599601543129063_o.jpg][Image: 11884967_922215031182561_5481464428481495810_o.jpg][Image: 11894032_922215187849212_9016179718649814960_o.jpg][Image: 11834815_920821911321873_4223399612583393558_o.jpg][Image: 11872050_920825001321564_6008723578672024671_o.jpg][Image: 11700775_920824974654900_1302661121230941765_o.jpg]

Print this item

How do I become a Retro Wow GM?
Posted by: Dives - 08-16-2015, 02:15 AM - Forum: General - Replies (2)

Do I sign an application of is their another way? I would appreciate to speak to a GM about this.

Print this item

Big Grin A Comach's tale
Posted by: Noshi - 08-16-2015, 01:06 AM - Forum: General - Replies (4)

So here we are, all standing next to each other at the mall, most of us chatting in /s, Critoris' having his usual autistic rant, people making fun of him, people putting him in ignore, people calling him a retarded donor. Let's say, a typical day on Retro.

ALL OF A SUDDEN...

GM Comach appears. He does nothing, just stands still for a few seconds. A small group of us circles him, start requesting random senseless shit like every good casual  player on a private server would do.

At first the specimen becomes aware of his basic functions and talks, mostly answering at said requests with very standard sentences, or just ignoring them whole. But then, something happens inside him. It's his defense mechanism. While dodging retarded questions left and right, he decides that it's for the best to finally come up with the keenest idea ever conceived by man: LET'S SHOW THESE DUDES WHAT I CAN DO!

He says: "Hey, wanna play a game?"

"Find me."

And there he goes, invisible to our eyes, hidden in the aether. For a time that seemed infinite, we lose track of the robed bovine.

Then something unexpected happens. He comes back.

We, dropping our jaws in awe, understand that he's beyond powerful, bearer of a power greater than our comprehension.

And so we stare at him, while his beefy limbs run through the green fields below us. We, the lucky few who were blessed. We, who had just witnessed the power of a God.

Thanks Comach, we will always remember how you entertained us, spending your own unpaid time to let us be part of that awesome event.

/------------------------------------------------------------------/

On a more serious note.

Just a simple request, next time, make it last more than ten bloody seconds, will you? This server needs something like that, it needs events, real ones, it needs your participation. It can't just live of hopes of stuff getting fixed. People are running out of alts to roll, shit to farm, instances to clear.

I know you are a newly acquired staff member, I know you don't get a penny out of it, that nobody's forcing you to actually do whatever you do on the server, but PLEASE, answering "LOLUMAD" when someone points out you're just showing off next to a bunch of other players it's not going to help anyone.

Hoping you've taken this less serious than I think you did, I want to wish you the best for the treatment your in-game GM toon is going through...

I am sure being an obese tauren it's a very painful condition.

HA!

(inc ban for disrespectful behaviour towards staff member Cry )

Print this item

Best of each class
Posted by: Gorgoth - 08-11-2015, 06:28 PM - Forum: World PvP, Battlegrounds - Replies (70)

Just thought I would do a best of each class in my opinion:

Warrior: Po
Mage: Visc
Paladin: Csiv
Shaman: Racu
Rogue: Soar
Priest: Disclexic
Warlock: Mazzak
Druid: Hawkfeather / Hebra
Hunter: Demonwe

This is just my opinion feel free to post who you think!

Print this item

Please, can you add T0.5 ?
Posted by: Dukeybud - 08-10-2015, 06:04 PM - Forum: Declined Suggestions - Replies (5)

Hello,

I admit that I would be very happy to see the t0.5 on the server, even if i have to pay it from a merchant.

Is it possible to add?

Thank you in advance !

Print this item

World Buffs
Posted by: Disc - 08-09-2015, 04:36 AM - Forum: Server Suggestions - Replies (3)

A lot of the bosses in vanilla revolve around getting different world buffs to make a really hard encounter easier or to make a long raid smoother. Unfortunately only ony and dmf work here (dmf only up one week a month). DM tribute run is broken, when you get the kings buff the ogres are still hostile so you can't get the buffs. Nefarian's head (same buff as ony), heart of hakkar (15% stats increased) and head of ossirian the unscarred (15% stats increased) does not give the buff that it should.
I'd suggest that you can buy a buff item (one charge) of some sort to buff the group for gold. If you somehow could fix the tribute run in Dire maul it's fine just like that. But with raid groups being so small here it's not a lot to have 5 onyxia heads compared to being able to give it to 40 if you pop one per raid.

Print this item