Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 8,557
» Latest member: tomseN
» Forum threads: 3,875
» Forum posts: 14,933

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 116 online users.
» 1 Member(s) | 115 Guest(s)
dazsil

Latest Threads
cant register
Forum: General
Last Post: tomseN
29 minutes ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 14
critique my edit
Forum: World PvP, Battlegrounds
Last Post: walenkryx
1 hour ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 30
Time Required to Raids
Forum: Server Suggestions
Last Post: mentos987
2 hours ago
» Replies: 17
» Views: 244
Ban Appeal
Forum: Ban Appeals
Last Post: Ossirian
3 hours ago
» Views: 15
Slowly make AV 40 vs 40
Forum: Server Suggestions
Last Post: Rockos
6 hours ago
» Replies: 5
» Views: 61
ban appeal
8 hours ago
» Views: 44
Twitchstream short compil...
Forum: World PvP, Battlegrounds
Last Post: Asteria
Today, 12:03 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 512
I'm fat, need advice
Forum: Off-Topic
Last Post: Swolab
Yesterday, 11:33 PM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 838
got banned because got tp...
Yesterday, 07:28 PM
» Views: 48
Screenshots!
Forum: General
Last Post: Zmokaren
Yesterday, 04:42 PM
» Replies: 150
» Views: 109,808

Thumbs Up Newbie
Posted by: Mr_tyni - 04-26-2016, 01:28 PM - Forum: Introduce Yourself - No Replies

Hi all,

Just thought i would pop my head in, say a little hello an hopefully be able to learn from alot of the threads that are up.

Also quick plug to my other thread in the Macros & add-ons section, if anyone could provide any assistance, it would be much appreciated!

Have a good day all! Smile

Print this item

Console port
Posted by: Mr_tyni - 04-26-2016, 11:55 AM - Forum: Useful Tools & Macros - No Replies

Hi all, 
Hope some can shed some light on an issue, I've created the add on console port but when you choose the controller in my case the PS4 controller an the next step is calibrating there is no response from the controller, could someone help me please on possibly what I might be missing?

Many Thanks

Ty

Print this item

Can't connect (Can't find realmlist.wtf)
Posted by: REEZT - 04-26-2016, 09:03 AM - Forum: General - Replies (2)

Hey, im new here!

Straight to my problem, I have the whole game installed & patched, with WoD if thats matter, the thing is, I can't find realmlist.wtf in my gamefolder.
I've tried making my own realmlist.wtf file & putting "set realmlist logon.retro-wow.com" in it but it doesn't seem to be working anyway.

Thanks in advance!  Heart

Print this item

Pack a bowl
Posted by: Fatblunt - 04-24-2016, 09:26 PM - Forum: Introduce Yourself - Replies (1)

Decided to join forums cause thats what people do. My toons are fatblunt and bowlpack. Some of y'all probably already know me. Usually high as shit when i play. Peace

Print this item

Voting Accident - Browser Crash
Posted by: flamerodd - 04-24-2016, 08:44 PM - Forum: Report Cheater/Hacker/Abuse - No Replies

Hey all,

Sorry, wasn't sure where to post this. I had just made my account and went to vote for the server. As I have done on previous servers, I open all top sites and then I put in captchas. When I did this my browser crashed and didn't record the website urls. I went back to my account but it was locked out from voting. My intention was not to abuse voting what so ever.

Does this mean I will be banned? Due to my IP not showing on the scan?

Thanks.

Print this item

Remove "Email Person" option.
Posted by: Moomun - 04-24-2016, 03:27 PM - Forum: Server Suggestions - No Replies

I mean, it can be used in a very useful way. Or a destructive, say someone swaps there google account name to a moderators, sends the person appealing a ban an email and boom, malware in it.

Print this item

unfair ban
Posted by: wowprivate - 04-24-2016, 06:08 AM - Forum: Ban Appeals - Replies (1)

Account Name:wowprivate

Ban Reason:naxx xploit

Information about your ban: hi there.before 2 days i entered naxx with a pug and i got ban for xploit or something of instructor raz.to the party we where 2 rogues a shaman a mage and the tank(warrior)i didnt touch anything i never vanished or something and after we wiped i tp'd to a GM's room and got banned.i want to mention that i never been naxx for complete run so far and i didnt knew that this was xploit or something(plus that i wasnt the one who vanished) and in the top of all i was the only one who got banned and the rest continue the raid.i want plz to check my logs agaiin and see that i didnt done something wrong.3 days for nothing and im still banned btw....thank you.

Additional Information: please check again and if you see something ilegal let me know,if i dont got unban i want to know how much left.thank you again

Print this item

AB/AV/ rep gear
Posted by: It! - 04-23-2016, 01:13 AM - Forum: Server Suggestions - Replies (10)

At the moment it takes a lonng time to get AB rep, it doesn't compare to the quality of items that are rewarded.
Remove the rep requirement and add a token cost to them 175 for shoulders, 125 boots/girdle, 225 for a we and 250 For a ring

Pvp weapons for tokens other then the 2k/3k hwl pieces, additional gear pieces, you can easily get much better atm, imagine how far you are when you hit exalted with AB atm, then these items so using them as a stepping stone after the usual d1 vendor items would give a nice purpose

Print this item

Ban appeal
Posted by: yesyou - 04-22-2016, 10:09 PM - Forum: Ban Appeals - Replies (1)

Account Name:  Ghlan
Ban Reason: Third Party Program
Information about your ban: Just got banned like 5-6 days ago, not sure.
Additional Information: Won´t ever do it again, easy fix.

Print this item

Ban Appeal for Naxx Exploit (Heigan)
Posted by: atodx - 04-22-2016, 07:22 PM - Forum: Ban Appeals - Replies (1)

Account Name: Kevinzfiya (Atodx)
Ban Reason: Naxx Exploit
Information about your ban: Not killing boss as intended method.
Additional Information: 
Yesterday I saw an advertisement "LF1M healer Naxx at Heigan" and having never been to Naxxramas before, on live or on this server, I whispered the recruiter which accepted me. As a newbie to any instance, you have no idea how boss strategies are supposed to go down and looking up guides from retail wow can be ineffective since those guides were intended for 40 people on top of being differently scripted (Albeit I understand the scriptwriters of this server have tried their best to replicate retail, and I definitely am proud of their work). Being my first time in this instance, I was following direct instructions from the leader. I was told exactly where to stand and what to do and was incredibly excited for my first experience in the legendary Naxxramas. We pulled Heigan to a spot I now know that he was not intended to be fought at (outside of his room) and since I have no idea how this boss' mechanics work, I thought we were still fighting the boss at full strength, just in an easy to position area. What makes it worse is that I fully believed we fought him normally since I had to use flasks, 4 mana potions, the whole works to take him down and we barely even scraped by. This gave me the impression that it couldn't have been an exploit or else it would  have been much easier. Looking back I probably should have not been so naive to think I could heal Naxxramas in T2.5 (Commonly regarded as a shadow priest set) as a priest and that I have been rejected from Naxxramas groups again and again for a good reason. I know now what I have done is wrong and I will take extraordinary steps in the future to prevent this from happening to myself or others. 

Regards
An apologetic fan of RetroWow

Print this item