Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 8,998
» Latest member: marquish
» Forum threads: 4,104
» Forum posts: 15,588

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 79 online users.
» 1 Member(s) | 78 Guest(s)
marquish

Latest Threads
Ban Appeal
Forum: Ban Appeals
Last Post: skrekkfilmen
45 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
ban insulting
Last Post: elsinoir
59 minutes ago
» Views: 3
banned account (?)
Last Post: marquish
1 hour ago
» Views: 2
Ban Appael Hacking??
Last Post: TRay33
4 hours ago
» Views: 14
Ban Appeal
Last Post: Honning
5 hours ago
» Views: 49
Swiftness of Zanza, A gre...
Forum: PvP Guides
Last Post: jamalbananas
6 hours ago
» Views: 23
People online
Forum: General
Last Post: Ossirian
6 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 44
account got banned while ...
8 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 25
What's up Retro!
Forum: Introduce Yourself
Last Post: GamingGiff
Today, 09:30 AM
» Views: 16
Black Qiraji Resonating C...
Forum: Declined Suggestions
Yesterday, 05:27 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 124

Character Swap Token Clarification
Posted by: nathanfrost99 - 07-17-2016, 08:08 AM - Forum: General - Replies (11)

I wasn't able to find any literature or posts on these forums about the application of the Character Swap Token in the shop on the main website.

Is it used for race swapping or what does the "Character Swap" entail?

Print this item

Stave of the Ancient
Posted by: illyndra - 07-15-2016, 01:29 PM - Forum: Server Suggestions - No Replies

Hello,

The quest "Stave of the Ancient" can't be finished in order to obtain Lok'Delar and Rokh'Delar, after having looted the Ancient Petrified Leaf in MC.
The reason why is that the demons, which are required to kill in the quest, can't be attacked.

If there is a problem concerning the code required to script the mobs correctly, a vendor could be created in the mall to trade the leaf for the reward of the quest, or directly Lok and Rokh'Delar.

I know this topic has already been created but since 2015 nothing has been done and it could be done in another way, as the leaf is a real loot of MC, it should end up on a useful item for the hunt instead of being a useless epic loot.

Thank you very much in advance !

Print this item

Hi
Posted by: Davza - 07-15-2016, 08:07 AM - Forum: Introduce Yourself - Replies (1)

I'm looking to enjoy this server... except I can't find the realmslist file. I downloaded the Wowclient... can I have a realmslist as a trial account? Where is it?

Print this item

Still suspended
Posted by: Trianz - 07-15-2016, 07:27 AM - Forum: Ban Appeals - Replies (1)

Account name:Trianz.
Ban reason: Rule 11 - Using any kind of bugs or exploits.
I tried to connect after 48 hours but my account was still suspended.
Thank you.

Print this item

Hulksmash Flag abuse
Posted by: RachL - 07-14-2016, 01:11 PM - Forum: Report Cheater/Hacker/Abuse - Replies (3)

https://s31.postimg.org/vl12zdbvf/Wo_WSc...145855.jpg

Cheers,

Print this item

Cheat glitching flag in wsg
Posted by: RachL - 07-14-2016, 11:01 AM - Forum: Report Cheater/Hacker/Abuse - Replies (1)

Mage exploiting on top of Alliance portal in wsg

https://s31.postimg.org/v201996gb/Wo_WSc...181107.jpg

Cheers,

Print this item

Banned / closed?
Posted by: empish - 07-14-2016, 06:55 AM - Forum: Ban Appeals - Replies (1)

Account Name: empish
Ban Reason: Unknown to me
Information about your ban: I tried to log on this morning and it says my account is closed. On the user panel it still says "Active".
Additional Information: I want to know why and if its temp or perm.

Greatful for your help.

Print this item

Still banned
Posted by: zkemp2733 - 07-13-2016, 09:38 PM - Forum: Ban Appeals - Replies (1)

Account name-zkemp2733
ban reason- rule 11
detail- read my other post, I was told that it was a 48 hour ban but it has been over 48 hours and im still banned. please help ty

Print this item

UBRS/LBRS/Quest item vendor
Posted by: dopevillain - 07-13-2016, 02:20 AM - Forum: Server Suggestions - Replies (2)

-Only asking for items that are currently unobtainable in any fashion on this server-

Just a thought, some neat items/trinkets drop out of upper and lower blackrock spire along with random quest items like fiery retributer and would be easy for noobs to pick up some cheap 1k-2k gold items

The only reason I'm suggesting this is because there are a lot of items that are currently unobtainable, either because bugs or non-working quests, so it would be nice to have them available in some form - instead of asking the devs to fix these minor bosses and quests I'd rather just suggest they add a vendor with these items

would be cool to see some different/interesting builds popping up in battegrounds from time to time instead of the regular mage/war/rogue/spriest/hpal teams

more vendors with random quest items would be amazing as well for things such as storm gauntlets

just throwin' it out there!

Print this item

How Ya'll doin?
Posted by: The Byzantine Insurgent - 07-12-2016, 10:12 PM - Forum: Introduce Yourself - No Replies

Hey errybody- my name is The Byzantine Insurgent (or Tzaljin in-game), and I'm yet another former wow player seeking to return to vanilla. I played from late vanilla up until the very end of wotlk from mid to high school, but quit after cataclysm came out because back then I was really into the lore and I thought a lot of stuff in cataclysm just ruined the story (I'm one of those crazy people who actually reads the text of the quests).

Nowadays I don't have the IRL time to grind all the way to the top level and get epic gear (IRL I'm a full-time microbiology student/ part time asbestos installer for a construction company)- so I heard a lot of good things about this server and decided to join. So far, I love it in that the game is changed in such a way that it isn't a crazy grindfest like blizzlike servers but is still challenging in that you need skills to not be shrekt by 4 people at once in warsong.

I have one character, a troll hunter names Tzaljin you can easily identify by his pet crab I have deemed "Shringus" and the full PVP horde gear. I mostly do PVP in the arena or warsong but if I'm desperate for gold I'll do some of the world quests or farm thorium (because I'm a level 300 engineer and 300 miner). Speaking of which- PM me if you're a blacksmith because I will pay you to make Mithril Inlaid Cylinders for me (trying to make a gnomish death ray).

*Disclaimer: I haven't played the game in years so as of writing I probably suck a little bit so be patient with me lol

So basically yeah, just wanted to introduce myself, let ya'll know I'm here and wanted to say how much I love the server so far  Smile

Print this item