Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 7,442
» Latest member: zb1413550
» Forum threads: 3,409
» Forum posts: 13,515

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 113 online users.
» 1 Member(s) | 112 Guest(s)
Samuelkn

Latest Threads
Player Abusing Mind Contr...
Forum: Report Cheater/Hacker/Abuse
Last Post: Ossirian
2 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 25
ban appeal
Forum: Ban Appeals
2 hours ago
» Views: 19
Ban appeal
7 hours ago
» Views: 36
wrong anit cheat
7 hours ago
» Views: 24
Free naxx carries :D
Forum: World PvE, Raids, Dungeons
Last Post: dengil
11 hours ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 90
appeal
Yesterday, 10:27 AM
» Views: 21
Game options missing.
Forum: General
Last Post: Feltham
02-20-2018, 03:08 PM
» Views: 65
crash when checking mail
02-20-2018, 12:17 PM
» Views: 40
Can't connect.
Last Post: Haugi
02-20-2018, 10:25 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 33
anti cheat
02-20-2018, 10:02 AM
» Views: 44

Server Crashes
Posted by: trans92 - 06-18-2015, 11:28 PM - Forum: General - Replies (1)

I have noticed way too many server crashes lately, i am not sure whats going or whats causing it but, Just today server crashed about 10 times while i was playing.

And it does not crash and than you can log back in. When it crashes have to wait 15+ minutes to log back, Not sure why its happening but before this would happen once every few days if not once a week, Now like i said 10 times just today alone while i was playing.

It just gets really annoying when your about to kill the boss and the server crashes and you have to start all over again. Or if you killed the boss and right when you are about to loot something server crashes and when you log back in the Boss disappeared and the loot is lost.

Print this item

Yo.
Posted by: Cece - 06-14-2015, 10:14 PM - Forum: Introduce Yourself - Replies (1)

Hello there, I'm Cece, I'm a guy from Italy that plays WoW from 2006 (although I still really suck at it ;u).

Apart from the jokes, I enjoy going out with friends, listening to music and shit like that, oh: playing WoW even.
That's it, see you in game/around the forum.

Print this item

Vendors And Items
Posted by: trans92 - 06-11-2015, 11:36 PM - Forum: Accepted Suggestions - Replies (3)

Hello.

I was just wondering are you guys planing on putting all the items into vendors that drop from Raids like for instance AQ vendors seem to be missing some items that drop from AQ. And few more items from other vendors as well.

Just wondering if you guys are planing to add them, would be really nice to have Big Grin

Print this item

Login
Posted by: skrub - 06-09-2015, 10:08 PM - Forum: General - Replies (1)

Hi, when I made a account and logged in. But it automatically directed me to the Test GM server, and it disconnected me. And also every time I click "Login" it takes me to GM Test Server and disconnects me. I need help thanks.

Print this item

Hello!
Posted by: Cooloff - 06-02-2015, 06:33 PM - Forum: Introduce Yourself - Replies (1)

Hi guys, I've never played Vanilla as I started playing during the Burning Crusade.
I usually play as a Resto Shaman, are these in demand in both PvP and PvE or should I go for something else?

Looking forward to seeing you ingame!

Print this item

Hi All
Posted by: Lost - 05-16-2015, 01:41 AM - Forum: Introduce Yourself - Replies (1)

I just joined earlier today and thought I'd come around to say hi. Ive played WoW since i was 14 with my dad on retail vanilla. So to be back here is nice but quite a trip down my memory lol. I hope to have fun here and meet people to play with and have fun with.

Print this item

Enchants on Item store
Posted by: Hotlesbianassassin - 05-12-2015, 07:56 PM - Forum: Accepted Suggestions - Replies (3)

Something i'd like to see on the item store would be Gear enchants and weapons enchants

Print this item

Hello :3
Posted by: jrcm - 05-04-2015, 08:29 PM - Forum: Introduce Yourself - Replies (1)

Hello everybody, Im a new player to vanilla wow, my first time in wow was back in wotlk, so I never experienced this content. Im looking foward to it and I'm also looking foward to gather loads of friends Big Grin

Print this item

Looking for Alliance Carebears to Run With
Posted by: HeartlessP - 05-01-2015, 01:32 PM - Forum: General - Replies (1)

If you know what that means, and are Alliance we definitely want to talk to you. We're a small group of friends that have played WOW since launch, but miss the Vanilla days. We're looking for 1 more person to make a complete 5 man team to run Nax with on Saturday evenings. Role doesn't matter. We're pretty geared, and so are our alts, so we'll play whatever. We have spare gold to help get you geared through tier 2. One of us is already an enchanter and an alchemist, so we have access to enchants and flasks. One of us is a maxed cook with recipes for strength, agility and int food. you will be asked to farm sandwort meat, grilled squid (max out your fishing) and rum tubers. I have a private vent for voice comm if needed. We're not guided, and we have no plans to start one. We're mostly about clearing PvE content with a consistent group of friends. Sounds like you? PM me.

Print this item

Attention New Players
Posted by: borrborr - 05-01-2015, 02:46 AM - Forum: Introduce Yourself - Replies (2)

Please take a moment to watch this video if you are new to the server.
It explains all the basics you will need to know when starting out Smile

Print this item