Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 8,336
» Latest member: Frozenflames
» Forum threads: 3,787
» Forum posts: 14,640

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 47 online users.
» 5 Member(s) | 42 Guest(s)
Brantgoms, countercrack, GalenVew, Ridgenet, Wushinom

Latest Threads
Remove PvP tokens - Merge...
Forum: Server Suggestions
Last Post: mentos987
1 hour ago
» Replies: 18
» Views: 256
Everett - Toxic - Nword -...
Forum: Report Cheater/Hacker/Abuse
Last Post: Ossirian
1 hour ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 9
:D
Forum: General
Last Post: samrogue
5 hours ago
» Views: 69
pls keep current realm av...
Forum: General
Last Post: colez
6 hours ago
» Replies: 19
» Views: 410
fix alt looting
Forum: Server Suggestions
Last Post: mentos987
7 hours ago
» Replies: 5
» Views: 135
Dogga
9 hours ago
» Views: 84
Ratlordx
9 hours ago
» Views: 23
Ban Appeal
Forum: Ban Appeals
9 hours ago
» Views: 40
PvE BiS gear, talents, ba...
Forum: PvE Guides
Last Post: dazsil
Today, 10:41 AM
» Views: 5,438
Unban pls
Forum: Ban Appeals
Today, 09:12 AM
» Views: 46

Did a lil' mistake
Posted by: heysupimmvp - 03-14-2016, 04:12 PM - Forum: Ban Appeals - Replies (1)

Yo guys, howd goin?

Account Name: nemhackelek
Ban Reason: Umm..yea...i used a little flyhack to explorer things in vanilla
Information about your ban: did some wsg, got dc'd, get ban'd (without fly hack ofc)
Additional Information: Yea, i know it's a bad thing, and i know i deserve the IP-ban, just want to ask that it's permanent bann, or it will expire in the future?

Anyways, thanks, for the answer in advance.
PS: I swear to god, I just used it in PvE exploration, didn't used any kind of gold/dmg/speed hack.

Print this item

Missing item MC vendor
Posted by: Shenanigans - 03-14-2016, 03:00 PM - Forum: Server Suggestions - Replies (1)

Azuresong Mageblade http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=17103 missing from MC vendor

Print this item

Premade WSG Horde
Posted by: jolts - 03-13-2016, 12:18 PM - Forum: World PvP, Battlegrounds - Replies (2)

Hi!

I would like to create a premade group in Warsong Gulch with people who know how to play battlegrounds and are willing to listen to a clear tactic and communicate, i have discord. My ingame name is: jolts

Print this item

Naxx tactics
Posted by: Carajote - 03-13-2016, 05:10 AM - Forum: PvE Guides - Replies (3)

some could say wich tactics do you use on each boss?

Print this item

Looking for Guild
Posted by: jolts - 03-12-2016, 03:08 PM - Forum: Horde - No Replies

Hi!

Im a swedish player who rolled on this server a couple of days ago. Im very flexible with times if it comes to raiding. 
Looking to find a guild who has done content before and who is a friendly bunch. I cleared Naxx/AQ40 in Vanilla and played WoW 2005-2008 so i know my stuff. My ingame name is: jolts and im a Ele/Resto shaman. 

I would like to do some 5man raids and PVP.

Print this item

Shop checkout
Posted by: jaaroy - 03-12-2016, 02:28 PM - Forum: Server Suggestions - Replies (2)

Currently you can only checkout one item at a time. Maybe you could make it so you can checkout multiple items? Or atleast with stackable items, such as flasks & scrolls, would really speed up process a lot.

Print this item

Tier 0.5 or 1 starter gear.
Posted by: Paparidis - 03-10-2016, 06:39 PM - Forum: Declined Suggestions - Replies (13)

Alloha!!!

I see every day new ppl star play in Retro, but some of them they quit cause they find it hard to play in wsg vs geared ppl. A guy with blue starter gear can do nothing in pvp. It will take ages to gather the 300 tokens to unlock the pvp quests, they get bored and some ppl quit. Changing the blue starter gear with tier 0.5 or tier 1 will make things better for them and more fun for the old players.

Sorry for my crappy english and thanks for reading

Print this item

Profession
Posted by: helen - 03-10-2016, 01:15 AM - Forum: General - Replies (2)

hello!!
Im trying to lvl up my proff tailoring for ex. but the trainer trains me until lvl 225  , what happens next??

Print this item

Photo elatias the history
Posted by: Carajote - 03-08-2016, 06:52 PM - Forum: Report Cheater/Hacker/Abuse - Replies (2)

[Image: cb0e5682be.jpg][Image: 21c121b258.jpg][Image: df6fa27b5e.jpg][Image: b4d67bb891.jpg]
[Image: 554790614e.jpg][Image: f0076974f1.jpg]
im just trying to made justice

elatias change loot to master looter before roll (just to try to ninja heart of hakkar) he fail and the mage called "ringa" win the roll by "need"

btw the poor warrior lost zin´rokh and the shammy (elatias) dont want to give him the sword ( ninja a item and dont let other get loot)

Print this item

Hello!
Posted by: Varsity - 03-07-2016, 09:08 PM - Forum: Introduce Yourself - Replies (1)

I'm Varsity.
I've been playing WoW since Beta 2004 when I was in Kindergarten
Since then I've played every expansion retail and private server, but have come to miss the difficulty and social aspect of vanilla, so I came here!
I hope to have a lot of fun, cya on the server!

Print this item