Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 7,735
» Latest member: oosumei
» Forum threads: 3,535
» Forum posts: 13,826

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 114 online users.
» 5 Member(s) | 109 Guest(s)
berserk21, dondillon, gegonpvp, vSicard, xl2pilc

Latest Threads
dual talent specializatio...
Forum: Server Suggestions
Last Post: berserk21
1 hour ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Forum: General
Last Post: dioporc
1 hour ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Permabanned or IDK
Forum: Ban Appeals
Last Post: Manthanein
3 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 21
Hello from best mage Chro...
Forum: Introduce Yourself
Last Post: Echoes
4 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 66
Farming spots
Forum: PvE Guides
Last Post: dondillon
5 hours ago
» Replies: 11
» Views: 5,916
AQ40 Wall
Forum: Report Cheater/Hacker/Abuse
Last Post: samrogue
Today, 06:23 AM
» Views: 57
Some kids abusing again,r...
Last Post: Ossirian
Yesterday, 11:24 PM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 95
Gold buying/selling websi...
Last Post: Ossirian
Yesterday, 11:22 PM
» Views: 41
What Is Life? Answered.
Forum: Off-Topic
Last Post: Chrommagz
Yesterday, 06:00 PM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 26,244
TBC server
Forum: Server Suggestions
Last Post: ggwpez
Yesterday, 05:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 72

How do I become a Retro Wow GM?
Posted by: Dives - 08-16-2015, 02:15 AM - Forum: General - Replies (2)

Do I sign an application of is their another way? I would appreciate to speak to a GM about this.

Print this item

Big Grin A Comach's tale
Posted by: Noshi - 08-16-2015, 01:06 AM - Forum: General - Replies (4)

So here we are, all standing next to each other at the mall, most of us chatting in /s, Critoris' having his usual autistic rant, people making fun of him, people putting him in ignore, people calling him a retarded donor. Let's say, a typical day on Retro.

GM Comach appears. He does nothing, just stands still for a few seconds. A small group of us circles him, start requesting random senseless shit like every good casual  player on a private server would do.

At first the specimen becomes aware of his basic functions and talks, mostly answering at said requests with very standard sentences, or just ignoring them whole. But then, something happens inside him. It's his defense mechanism. While dodging retarded questions left and right, he decides that it's for the best to finally come up with the keenest idea ever conceived by man: LET'S SHOW THESE DUDES WHAT I CAN DO!

He says: "Hey, wanna play a game?"

"Find me."

And there he goes, invisible to our eyes, hidden in the aether. For a time that seemed infinite, we lose track of the robed bovine.

Then something unexpected happens. He comes back.

We, dropping our jaws in awe, understand that he's beyond powerful, bearer of a power greater than our comprehension.

And so we stare at him, while his beefy limbs run through the green fields below us. We, the lucky few who were blessed. We, who had just witnessed the power of a God.

Thanks Comach, we will always remember how you entertained us, spending your own unpaid time to let us be part of that awesome event.

On a more serious note.

Just a simple request, next time, make it last more than ten bloody seconds, will you? This server needs something like that, it needs events, real ones, it needs your participation. It can't just live of hopes of stuff getting fixed. People are running out of alts to roll, shit to farm, instances to clear.

I know you are a newly acquired staff member, I know you don't get a penny out of it, that nobody's forcing you to actually do whatever you do on the server, but PLEASE, answering "LOLUMAD" when someone points out you're just showing off next to a bunch of other players it's not going to help anyone.

Hoping you've taken this less serious than I think you did, I want to wish you the best for the treatment your in-game GM toon is going through...

I am sure being an obese tauren it's a very painful condition.

(inc ban for disrespectful behaviour towards staff member Cry )

Print this item

Best of each class
Posted by: Gorgoth - 08-11-2015, 06:28 PM - Forum: World PvP, Battlegrounds - Replies (70)

Just thought I would do a best of each class in my opinion:

Warrior: Po
Mage: Visc
Paladin: Csiv
Shaman: Racu
Rogue: Soar
Priest: Disclexic
Warlock: Mazzak
Druid: Hawkfeather / Hebra
Hunter: Demonwe

This is just my opinion feel free to post who you think!

Print this item

Please, can you add T0.5 ?
Posted by: Dukeybud - 08-10-2015, 06:04 PM - Forum: Declined Suggestions - Replies (5)

I admit that I would be very happy to see the t0.5 on the server, even if i have to pay it from a merchant.

Is it possible to add?

Thank you in advance !

Print this item

World Buffs
Posted by: Disc - 08-09-2015, 04:36 AM - Forum: Server Suggestions - Replies (3)

A lot of the bosses in vanilla revolve around getting different world buffs to make a really hard encounter easier or to make a long raid smoother. Unfortunately only ony and dmf work here (dmf only up one week a month). DM tribute run is broken, when you get the kings buff the ogres are still hostile so you can't get the buffs. Nefarian's head (same buff as ony), heart of hakkar (15% stats increased) and head of ossirian the unscarred (15% stats increased) does not give the buff that it should.
I'd suggest that you can buy a buff item (one charge) of some sort to buff the group for gold. If you somehow could fix the tribute run in Dire maul it's fine just like that. But with raid groups being so small here it's not a lot to have 5 onyxia heads compared to being able to give it to 40 if you pop one per raid.

Print this item

mana potion farm
Posted by: woodoodalas - 08-06-2015, 06:14 PM - Forum: PvE Guides - Replies (3)

Wanna share my LBRS mana potion run to some newbies and lazy naxx raiders.
Sorry for bad video quality, u can ask me in game(zhu) if dont get smthing from it:

Print this item

ZG idols
Posted by: Oprawinfury - 08-03-2015, 07:50 AM - Forum: Declined Suggestions - No Replies

So... ZG idol vote points like 50 VP? Sounds like a good idea. Running ZG is quite bothersome between grinding for HWL gear and doing Naxx.

Print this item

sulfuron ingot drop?
Posted by: fluffyandevil - 07-29-2015, 06:59 PM - Forum: General - Replies (1)

does the sulfuron ingots drop at all cause i havnt seen a single one in 2 weeks raiding

Print this item

Ret Paladin PvE Guide
Posted by: Boloks - 07-29-2015, 02:05 PM - Forum: PvE Guides - Replies (8)

Hello, I looked for a good ret paladin PvE guide but I couldn't find any. So I thought I'd make one myself!
First of all, this guide aplies to Retro-WoW keep that in mind.

The Ret paladin is a melee dps based around buffs and debuffs. Namely, the seal and judgement system. You probaly already know this.
For a ret paladin speccing is very important. If you spec wrong you will do next to no damage.
I'd say go 11/8/32.

5/5 Divine Strength
5/5 Divine Intellect
1/1 Concecration

5/5 Improved Devotion Aura
3/3 Precision

5/5 Improved Blessing of Might
5/5 Benediction
2/2 Improved Judgement
3/3 Improved Seal of the Crusader
5/5 Conviction
1/1 Seal of Command
2/2 Persuit of Justice
3/3 Two-Handed Weapon Specialization
1/1 Sanctity Aura
5/5 Vengeance                          

I've been playing ret paladin for a long time now and for PvE this is the best spec. So don't change anything exept for IDA which you can also put in redoupt if you want to use shields now and then, but I don't recommend it.

Now on to the Aura's.
One thing to keep in mind is that all your party members withing 30 yards will also get this aura so you also help others with it!

Sanctity Aura
If you followed my spec then you will have sanctity aura, this aura will increase your holy damage done by 10%, this is amazing for ret paladins since all the damage you do is either holy damage or weapon damage.

Devotion Aura
This aura will increase your armor, this is quite usefull when running away from mobs.

Consentration Aura
This aura is only recommened for healers so don't bother with it. It decreases the chance that your spellcasting get's interrupted by hostile damage. Some might argue that it's usefull when you need to heal yourself but in my opinion you are better of staying in whatever aura you are in and just heal becouse otherwise you have to wait for the global 1 sec CD.

Fire/shadow/frost resist aura
These aura's are only usefull in centain situations, such as fire aura when fighting onyxia, so use them when needed!

Now to blessings:
Your blessings are very important and will benefit both you and your alies in many ways.

Blessing of Might:
This blessing will increase your melee attack power by a lot! This is very usefull when you are ret, also use this on all your melee party/raid members.

Blessing of Wisdom:
This blessing will restore mana for you, this is mainly for healers/casters so as ret it's not that great. Though when you are almost OOM this is a great blessing to get mana back during a boss encounter. Use this on all casters/healers in your party/raid!

Blessing of Salvation:
This is an interesting blessing, it drobs the threat generated by your target by 30%, this is great when a dps takes the aggro of the tank.

Blessing of Light:
This blessing will increase the amount healed by Flash of Light and Holy Light, it's only usefull for healers so don't bother with it as ret.

There are a few short-term blessings with a cooldown, most of these aren't really that usefull in my opinion, for PvE atleast.

On to gear:
For gear I suggest getting as much Stam/int/str gear as possible. Those are your main stats.

Strength will increase your attack power which is obviously awesome for ret paladins.
Intellect will increase your mana pool aswell as the chance to crit with spells, judgement is a spell so you will need itSmile
Stamina will increase your health and although that's mainly for tanks as a melee you will get hit a lot and thus having a bit of health is pretty usefull.
Attack Power is also incredebly important, it comes from strenth and directly from some items.
Spell Damage is just as important as Attack Power, spell damage will increase your damage of your Judgement and SoC procs.

In terms of the tiers, well, in all honest there is only one good tier for ret, tier 2.5 (AQ). This is becouse it offers good stat's for ret. Tier 2 is reasonable but it's more orientated towards healer or shockadin. Tier 1 and 3 are useless for ret so don't bother with them. On retro this is not a problem since you can buy the tiers with gold but on other servers you might wanna go holy until AQ and get your tier 2.5 or be lucky and get to play ret to AQSmile

For the weapons I suggest getting something with as much str as possible. Also the extra's of the weapon are very different, but something such as "increases chance to hit with melee weapons by 1%" is always good. Just see what your weapon offers and judge it yourself. Also getting something with Attack Power is always great. For starter weapon I suggest you get yourself the Arcanite Reaper, it gives 12 stam and 66 attack power I beleve.

Usefull spells:
There are many spells a paladin can use, though most of them are pretty useless for ret.
The important ones are: Seal of Command, Seal of the Crusader, Judgement, Concecration, Hammer of Wrath.

Seal of Command gives a chance on hit to deal a lot of holy damage, also the judgement deals a good amount of damage.
Seal of the Crusader is only usefull due to it's judgement, the judged target will take extra holy damage.
Judgement, do I need to explain? It deals damage/aplies a debuff, it depends on the seal that you have active.
Concecration, a DoT AoE holy damage ability, it deals a good amount of damage and combined with judgement of the crusader it's a good source of damage.
Hammer of Wrath, is a 1 sec cast finishing move that deals a lot of damage but is only usable for enemies under 20% health.

Several other usefull abilities are: Holy Light/Flash of Light (to heal yourself and your allies) And Cleanse, use this to remove a debuff from yourself, it aplies to diseases, poisons and curses.

This is my personal rotation:
1. Cast Seal of the Crusader and judge your enemy
2. Cast Seal of Command
3. Cast Concecration
4. Use Judgement of Command and Concecration on cooldown.
5. And once availeble use Hammer of Wrath

In terms of the race, well dwarf or Human, human is slightly better. But just play what you like to play.

I think that covers it all. Thank you all for reading and I hope this guide was usefull to you.

Print this item

Crossfaction BG
Posted by: fluffyandevil - 07-27-2015, 04:23 PM - Forum: Accepted Suggestions - Replies (6)

we need to make crossfaction bg happen when there finaly is a bg up hord allways outnumber ally

Print this item