Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10 Man Naxxramas
Question 
Hello there Retro-Wow

I think its sad to see how many of the mechanics where are either missing or broken in Naxx. Mostly due to the fact that they are not really possible to do with 5 man most of the times. Therefore i think here with the upcoming new core that you guys are working. That you should change Naxxramas to 10 man instead of 5. Since you already have to do the work on the raids again I think that it is the best possible time to do it.
This will also allow you to have a much more mixed group instead of the 1 warrior, 1 H paladin, 1 rogue or fury, 1 mage, 1 warlock. It will open up the raid for so many new group setups and actually give you the feeling that you are raiding now. Its also the last "raid" so i cant see why we shouldn't make it a bit more difficult.
Maybe its just me, but i'm kinda missing that real raiding feeling on Retro-Wow and i think this would but a great way to get it back on Retro-Wow. I would like to have a raid where i actually could fit more than 5 of my guildies to come and have fun. Also the fact that classes that before was seen as useless, might actually get a spot in a group with 2 tanks 3 healers and 5 dps.

And i know that there properly are a few out there disagreeing with me on this. Mainly because they want to be able to alt loot easily, at least that is the only reason that i could see why you would be against this. But yeah that is all i had to say, think about it Wink

Messages In This Thread
10 Man Naxxramas - by sopse - 01-02-2018, 10:29 AM
RE: 10 Man Naxxramas - by walenkryx - 01-02-2018, 04:17 PM