Poll: Make 2 arenas one ffa one group only?
yes
no
fuck you fanboy
[Show Results]
This poll will close on: 03-22-2018
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make the arena FFA
So hi my name is Mercader aka The Arena Dweller.
I love the arena i literally have spent the majority of my time in that freaking ring getting over 2.5k kills in just that ring (over a span of 2 years well was banned for a while so 1 year) and seeing it being torn apart by groups with t3 healers and fully geared pvp warriors just ruins the fun especially for new players this is a huge impact on the community when it comes to people experiencing things for example i saw a completely new guy just /y fuck this server. and i asked him why he said "its cause of the groups with the fully geared people and im just in pre raid gear" this clicked in my mind like wow i really did not think it would impact people like this sure im a dickhead in the arena but its nothing personal really.

But i believe making the GURU arean an FFA arena and the arena bam is making a sort of "group" arena this would really make a huge difference for people especially  the starters.

IDK this is just a suggestion since i hate groups sure i like to chill with people in the arena but huge groups like guild groups kinda ruin the fun when ur trying to have a 1v2 or 1v1 but a 1v5 is just plain unfair especially with a healer.

Yours truly
The Arena Dweller, Mercader.
+1 Happening same , just would add mr right click paladins , can they get fixed or something?
Starters are having troubles with killing even other same ranked people because having higher geared heals or shielded from sp.
So yeah im up for forbbiding groups in arena , specially ones with pockethealer and 7-9k hp warriors.

The Arena Master, Krofman.
Dreams... People will always be unfair thats how some humans are programmed. Not all can be heroic, brave or whatever.
The world needs a good handful of rats and other vermin.
(12-13-2017, 07:12 PM)IamHera Wrote: You're garbage

I can confirm that.

From experience in the arena I think if you make it FFA it wouldn't change anything. Especially since the people who normally control it still wouldn't attack each other because most of us are in Discord or some for of Voice Communication. As for the problem with the starters they are going to have to do what I did, all you have to do it farm out adleast for Tier 2 or Tier 2.5 and you will be fine. Now obviously if you jump into the arena and run face first into a BiS warrior or BiS shadow priest or something and your in starter gear no duh your going to get destroyed. But to have to go through all the coding etc to make it where you can't make groups in the arena I myself don't think it a good idea.
(12-14-2017, 09:06 PM)nerdywhitegu Wrote: From experience in the arena I think if you make it FFA it wouldn't change anything. Especially since the people who normally control it still wouldn't attack each other because most of us are in Discord or some for of Voice Communication. As for the problem with the starters they are going to have to do what I did, all you have to do it farm out adleast for Tier 2  or Tier 2.5 and you will be fine. Now obviously if you jump into the arena and run face first into a BiS warrior or BiS shadow priest or something and your in starter gear no duh your going to get destroyed. But to have to go through all the coding etc to make it where you can't make groups in the arena I myself don't think it a good idea.
It's still a huge difference from having a healer with u than just chilling with friends and not attacking eachother all im saying is no groups i dont mind people chillng and shit but when ur just about to kill someone and u realize oh shit they got a t3 hpala healing them its just boring af
Well from experience I understand it can be frustrating to see someone having a BiS HPally in there group but I have came across that myself and I know all us GRAPECHAMBER members have always held it down, even without a healer. Hell we have had raid groups formed against us and we love that stuff.
Bitches will be bitches, i ran in the arena with D1 enjoying the competition for months. Didn't see me bitch & whine. That's the problem with this generation. Kids asking for easy-way-outs. Too many feelings boy. You want to chill with your boys? There's a place you can go to do so, Hyjal. Want to play patty-cake with some secret admirers? cool, 40 other places to port to. You want to go in a PVP ARENA, no problem, expect people to be solo, expect people to team up, expect people to kill & be killed boy. In Africa you don't see animals bitching, you see packs of those bad-ass fuckers square up. You want a playpen? stay on the porch and be a good boy.
Savage on it.
(12-14-2017, 03:36 PM)samrogue Wrote:
(12-13-2017, 07:12 PM)IamHera Wrote: You're garbage

I can confirm that.

*yoUR
[Image: SZSbk12.jpg]