Poll: Make 2 arenas one ffa one group only?
yes
no
fuck you fanboy
[Show Results]
This poll will close on: 03-22-2018
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make the arena FFA
No matter what the situation is, starters will always have a struggle in and on any server. Many geared chars around, Premades, Lack of raid ( Good luck doing that crappy EOW quest ). Question is how many actual starters have joined the server and how many actually have stayed.
(12-14-2017, 11:32 PM)Sinjira Wrote: Bitches will be bitches, i ran in the arena with D1 enjoying the competition for months. Didn't see me bitch & whine. That's the problem with this generation. Kids asking for easy-way-outs. Too many feelings boy. You want to chill with your boys? There's a place you can go to do so, Hyjal. Want to play patty-cake with some secret admirers? cool, 40 other places to port to. You want to go in a PVP ARENA, no problem, expect people to be solo, expect people to team up, expect people to kill & be killed boy. In Africa you don't see animals bitching, you see packs of those bad-ass fuckers square up. You want a playpen? stay on the porch and be a good boy.

Yeah m you are solo in arena no way you arent let higher bis people alive, that was sarcasm , you are actually standing with more than 5 people in arena bis people ofc and those who you cant beat obviously , and you say you are playing solo..You just wanna be smartass , well i will call you as smartass because all u wanna do is here to be smartass.You are certainly focusing bad geared people in arena after getting farmed by us.No that doesnt mean i 1v1 u or smth.Means you are trying to be a hero in this topic after ganking lowbies and letting bis people stay because you cant beat them obiously.
(12-15-2017, 04:29 AM)Hera is god Wrote: ?????????????

troLLEd, trying to make this post interesting(
[Image: SZSbk12.jpg]
(12-14-2017, 11:32 PM)Sinjira Wrote: Bitches will be bitches, i ran in the arena with D1 enjoying the competition for months. Didn't see me bitch & whine. That's the problem with this generation. Kids asking for easy-way-outs. Too many feelings boy. You want to chill with your boys? There's a place you can go to do so, Hyjal. Want to play patty-cake with some secret admirers? cool, 40 other places to port to. You want to go in a PVP ARENA, no problem, expect people to be solo, expect people to team up, expect people to kill & be killed boy. In Africa you don't see animals bitching, you see packs of those bad-ass fuckers square up. You want a playpen? stay on the porch and be a good boy.

What i see is a officer bitching about a rogue raping him in 2v2 and eventually gkicking him Big Grin