Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super racist guild name (2)
1. Character name: Jeuie
2. Reason: Racist guild name 
3. Proof(Screenshot, video):  https://imgur.com/OJEy7ty

This is the second time I'm reporting this person. My fist post was deleted.
Hello

Unfortunately we can't do anything about it, because they aren't using the correct words.
I implore you to use your discretion in this instance as it is so blatantly an example of someone using simple first-letter substitution to spread ignorance and hate.
Hello all. Leader of the guild in question here. I wanted to make a post here on behalf of our guild to offer our willingness to compromise with the GM's and community. We are grateful for Ossirian's stance on our guild name, however we all realize how it could cause issues for the administration. We didn't make the guild to directly offend people or to "spread ignorance and hate." Regardless, the point of this post isn't to convince you otherwise, it is to present a solution that will be satisfactory for all parties involved. If we choose to keep the name, we foresee an issue of a GM's time being wasted by an influx of reports from players who are offended. We do care if our guild name is creating problems for the GMs and members of the server. So with all of this in mind, we have decided that the most reasonable path to take is for the guild name to be changed upon Ossirian's approval (or we can just create a new guild if that is easiest). We feel that this is the most respectable and diplomatic approach to the issue.
(12-15-2017, 02:01 AM)Compromiseiskey Wrote: Hello all. Leader of the guild in question here. I wanted to make a post here on behalf of our guild to offer our willingness to compromise with the GM's and community. We are grateful for Ossirian's stance on our guild name, however we all realize how it could cause issues for the administration. We didn't make the guild to directly offend people or to "spread ignorance and hate." Regardless, the point of this post isn't to convince you otherwise, it is to present a solution that will be satisfactory for all parties involved. If we choose to keep the name, we foresee an issue of a GM's time being wasted by an influx of reports from players who are offended. We do care if our guild name is creating problems for the GMs and members of the server. So with all of this in mind, we have decided that the most reasonable path to take is for the guild name to be changed upon Ossirian's approval (or we can just create a new guild if that is easiest). We feel that this is the most respectable and diplomatic approach to the issue.

you should probably keep you guild name , considering noone really cares and you have every right to put together words the way you , its not fair to you for people to get butt-hurt over words that could be seen as being the same as others, where does it end then at that point? tell the parties complaining to stop assuming and stand your ground.
(12-15-2017, 02:01 AM)Compromiseiskey Wrote: Hello all. Leader of the guild in question here.
Racist cunt