Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Abusing duelmod inside the arena
Exclamation 
Greetings all,

Tonight in arena there was an abuse of 3 players using duelmod inside all the time. The players are: Karz, Damnall and Sinjira. I've taken the screenshots after I found they were taking this way too far and making the game unfair.

You can see that when we are attacking his hp is getting lower and then all of the sudden when im dead (and I also warned him and Sijnira that I got a screenshot of that, they decided to keep resetting cds inside the arena. You can see the flag going up and him targeting Sinjira. Sinjira did it the whole time stealthed so he couldn't get caught, but that one time he was in combat or quickly requested the duel and so I could see the target of target this time. At the third screenshot which was the first one, he resetted quickly with sinjira. You can see Damnall standing solo next to the flag while Sinjira is stealthed.  At the last picture you can see how karz and damnell duelmod quick after a fight  so I couldn't attack because they healed themselves. 

I warned them before and especially Sinjira.. He just kept trolling/resetting cds. He ran away from me while being low hp behind a pillar  to let the mage sheep me and quickly reset cds + hp bar infront of me stealthed so he could be save of screenshot. I never expected him to do that after being warned so I couldn't take a screenshot of that. It was timed and real fast.

There really should be a way to let this not being able to work while inside of the arena. Its a free heal+ cds reset.

kind regards

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-17-2017, 05:05 AM)Kaelias Wrote: Greetings all,

Tonight in arena there was an abuse of 3 players using duelmod inside all the time. The players are: Karz, Damnall and Sinjira. I've taken the screenshots after I found they were taking this way too far and making the game unfair.

You can see that when we are attacking his hp is getting lower and then all of the sudden when im dead (and I also warned him and Sijnira that I got a screenshot of that, they decided to keep resetting cds inside the arena. You can see the flag going up and him targeting Sinjira. Sinjira did it the whole time stealthed so he couldn't get caught, but that one time he was in combat or quickly requested the duel and so I could see the target of target this time. At the third screenshot which was the first one, he resetted quickly with sinjira. You can see Damnall standing solo next to the flag while Sinjira is stealthed.  At the last picture you can see how karz and damnell duelmod quick after a fight  so I couldn't attack because they healed themselves. 

I warned them before and especially Sinjira.. He just kept trolling/resetting cds. He ran away from me while being low hp behind a pillar  to let the mage sheep me and quickly reset cds + hp bar infront of me stealthed so he could be save of screenshot. I never expected him to do that after being warned so I couldn't take a screenshot of that. It was timed and real fast.

There really should be a way to let this not being able to work while inside of the arena. Its a free heal+ cds reset.

kind regards

+1 on this report never been able to get some decent screenshots of em doing this +1
Hello.

Thank you for sharing the report with us.

Closed thread.