Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iron Deposite; Uldaman
Greetings, hope yall had a great Christmas.

I've noticed a change in the instance "Uldaman" where the vein has disappeared, and I wondered why. Through out the community's feedback, it seems that it has been removed because of what people use it for.

The >  /Script ResetInstances();  < have been used a lot to be farmed Iron in the cave.

Most of the starters that come to this server and want to farm gold have used this method to be able to receive gold from making the Iron Grenades, and selling it to me for gold to allow them to purchase gear from vendors to start raiding without full blue's.

My suggestion is to please add it back, but make a negative effect. For example; only once it can be mined, and then it expires so the player has to go out and reset. This will make it very irritating, but it will be worth it because of the amount of gold it gains back. Thus, the starters have something to do instead of sitting in hyjal afk and waiting for it to auto DC them. This will populate the server more because of the profession they can farm.

Kind regards
[Image: SZSbk12.jpg]
No please. Was a glitch and has been fixed. Go around the world - find mine and farm it. it’s a fun server but you still need to put some effort to get what you need. They have quest and PVP for farm gold easy.
Pls put back I need grenades
[Image: 7e7158c559648af92b00b4de425a4b2f.jpg]
(12-27-2017, 09:02 AM)simo46 Wrote: Go around the world - find mine and farm it. it’s a fun server but you still need to put some effort to get what you need. They have quest and PVP for farm gold easy.

"It's a fun server"

It is not fun going around and farming iron. 

And what quest? - "PVP for farm gold easy" Most of the farmers are starter lol, if they pvp they will get one shotted by some bis player that has played here more longer. They use gold to buy some pieces from the vendor so they can at least be a match to them instead of being a Training Dummy.
(01-02-2018, 06:13 PM)colez Wrote: Pls put back I need grenades

No Colex!NO!!!

it's a fun server doasn't means that exploits are allowed.
(01-04-2018, 01:11 PM)simo46 Wrote: it's a fun server doasn't means that exploits are allowed.

farming iron grenades not an exploit, gives new comers gold. no1 would play anywhere if the population is 2
dude, was an exploit. stop! move your ass away from mall and farm it.
(01-06-2018, 01:55 PM)simo46 Wrote: dude, was an exploit. stop! move your ass away from mall and farm it.

lol wut

i was talking about the new-comers that start on retro... not myself. what have u been reading? XD
(01-06-2018, 01:55 PM)simo46 Wrote: dude, was an exploit. stop! move your ass away from mall and farm it.

fuck off loser  Big Grin

Angel But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.  Angel