Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another arena tournament Bigger prize pool. 30K
So I made 2 tournaments this week 1 with Any gear you want but without engi tidal charm etc. and one with starter gear only (pvp trinket and enchant on wep allowed) i did get some positive reactions from the small amount of people that joined and they wish to see another one so around the middle of January there will be a 30k prize pool 3V3 arena tournament. 

Rules: No flasks,No fruitcake,no engi (unless someone suggests the idea and they want engi we vote on it) 
Dont be an idiot on this event simple.

Location Unknown. 
Time:middle of january.

Requests would be awesome. ( Make another Starter one, Whatever gear you want etc. just post ur ideas.)

30K prize pools.

Current Banned Players: (dont think they care but ey) Glitchy,panzer some bullshit, needlemage, swiftycancer,bernaduck. roogug.

Be sure to post ur Ideas.

3V3 Tournament In middle of January.

CANCELED.
why those players banned just wondering?
(12-30-2017, 04:15 PM)Curator Wrote: why those players banned just wondering?

think he meant "banned" from participating the tournament, probably because they ganked lol
[Image: SZSbk12.jpg]
why the fuck my name der u gnome hating racist.

gnome master race
ok thx ik banned from the tournament but what a joke banned cuz ganked xd haha lmao rofl
(12-31-2017, 06:50 AM)Curator Wrote: ok thx ik banned from the tournament but what a joke banned cuz ganked xd haha lmao rofl
I really dont care tbh if u gonna ruin something the community set up i cud not give 2 shits lol
[Image: pctod]
im just gonna destroy ur shit again hf