Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
more GM
Greetings folks, GMs and Admin.
It is now 3 months that the support service in game has deteriorated a lot. Ossirian is doing so much for us but he alone is not enough. Probably the other GMs have "USA schedules" so atm "the EU time" is very lack of support. 
The server is great but do not let it decay.
The support in game is really a very important part for the "health" of a server.
best regards
Sim
Are there any perks to becoming a GM? It seems like a volunteer job.
lol xd
[Image: SZSbk12.jpg]
(01-19-2018, 01:16 AM)Ipolylol Wrote: lol xd

Helpfull and mature comment while some people waiting 3 days for a ticket answer. 
Open ticket-wait 3hours-logout-ticket deleted-reopen ticket and repeat repeat repeat
Simo, if you just entered the game to open a ticket, and leave, then yes, you will probably just receive a mailbox reply. I am spending several hours in the game, each day.
(01-19-2018, 08:41 AM)Ossirian Wrote: Simo, if you just entered the game to open a ticket, and leave, then yes, you will probably just receive a mailbox reply. I am spending several hours in the game, each day.
Greetings Ossirian.
As i said, you are doing a very good job for the server, don't understand my post as a critique to you or to the server staff.
The point is that the server is getting bigger and it should provide an extension of the staff to keep a great assistence in game.
(01-19-2018, 08:10 AM)simo46 Wrote:

Helpfull and mature comment while some people waiting 3 days for a ticket answer. 

lol wut, i was laughing at this trash post. don't complain about ur problems 2 me xaxa)))
(01-19-2018, 09:51 PM)Ipolylol Wrote:
(01-19-2018, 08:10 AM)simo46 Wrote:

lol wut, i was laughing at this trash post. don't complain about ur problems 2 me xaxa)))
A guy sit at mall 24/7 that spending his whole freetime on trolling ppl in world chat should be muted in game and irl. 
/cya
(01-20-2018, 05:28 PM)simo46 Wrote: A guy sit at mall 24/7 that spending his whole freetime on trolling ppl in world chat should be muted in game and irl. 
/cya

some random who thinks he is a somebody should not question someone that is more superior 
 /owN
(01-20-2018, 09:05 PM)Ipolylol Wrote:
(01-20-2018, 05:28 PM)simo46 Wrote: A guy sit at mall 24/7 that spending his whole freetime on trolling ppl in world chat should be muted in game and irl. 
/cya

some random who thinks he is a somebody should not question someone that is more superior 
 /owN
Lol mr Superior don’t force me to post a your real life photo my little lion of keyboard. 
/StayHide