Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ID reset NPC
I think earlier ID wasnt a thing on retrowow, when i got unbanned after 7 months ID was  a thing, and if you ask any GM he will reset your ID easily why not make an NPC that reset your ID? every raid can be cleared in 1 day, i know this 2 days ID is a good thing because if you want to finish your raid the other day you can, but the problem is that people will steal your ID if you leave that mean its better to just add ID reset NPC in Hyjal.
If you leave the raid, why aren't people who remain in the raid who ALSO have the ID allowed to finish the raid? Merely because you left? That seems unfair. This thread should be closed, after all it's just 2 days as you said.
(04-28-2018, 08:25 AM)Devilsphobia Wrote: If you leave the raid, why aren't people who remain in the raid who ALSO have the ID allowed to finish the raid? Merely because you left? That seems unfair. This thread should be closed, after all it's just 2 days as you said.
Creature that will allow ID removal will never be implemented by us.

We are showing our courtesy by removing your ID sometimes if you got it by mistake, or got tricked to get it.

But do not get used to it, because we can ban you for abusing our help as well.
lol 10/10 suggestion