Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
One of your characters from the banned account: Ayye
Ban Reason: On website it says Rule -1, I am doing my best to remember the reason for my ban, but without success, unfortunately...
Information about your ban: As stated under Ban Reason, I believe I got banned for stealing items from this dude who wanted me to craft him Thunderfury, I can't remember exactly which items it was but, I think this was the ban reason of this case.
Additional Information:
I am taking my time appealing this account as this account means a lot to me. I have been considered appealing it for a while but I never took the time to do so...

It's pretty difficult for me to appeal this as I can't remember what I got banned for.
But, if you decide to lift my ban I will proove to you that I value it. If you don't, then okay.

Thanks for reading this through and if you have any questions, please feel free to post them below.

Kind regards, Ayye.
Nope.
You were informed of the consequences and chose to insult me in the processes.

I know you're playing on another account, so this new forum account doesn't fool anybody.

You have quite a colorful ban-history on your accounts starting many years ago... You've been given lots of second chances and as previously informed...You're not getting another one.