Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tabards
How come the AV and Warsong tabards arent in the tabard vendor? Is their another way to obtain those tabards?
Reputation? Maybe?

(07-10-2018, 11:54 PM)samrogue Wrote: Reputation? Maybe?

That still doesnt answer why they're not in the tabard vendor. Also, I went to the warsong place in ashenvale, no tabard there. Im not asking why I cant equip them, Im asking why they are not in any vendor, and if they are, where? And how to obtain them?
I believe in vanilla the WSG and AB tabards were quest rewards from hitting exalted with the respective factions. The AV tabard was purchasable inside AV (the NPC can be killed so go to it at the start of the BG).

However, on the old core I was able to purchase the WSG tabard for 500g (I think it was 500g). None of my characters are currently exalted with WSG. And furthermore my Orc Shaman (http://retro-wow.com/character/1/85910) has the Alliance WSG tabard so there were no faction restrictions on tabards either.

Perhaps make a bug report post about this, I believe the developers have no reservation in regards to tabards, they're purely aesthetic.
(07-11-2018, 02:45 PM)Feltham Wrote: I believe in vanilla the WSG and AB tabards were quest rewards from hitting exalted with the respective factions. The AV tabard was purchasable inside AV (the NPC can be killed so go to it at the start of the BG).

However, on the old core I was able to purchase the WSG tabard for 500g (I think it was 500g). None of my characters are currently exalted with WSG. And furthermore my Orc Shaman (http://retro-wow.com/character/1/85910) has the Alliance WSG tabard so there were no faction restrictions on tabards either.

Perhaps make a bug report post about this, I believe the developers have no reservation in regards to tabards, they're purely aesthetic.

The reason I was curious about it is because I see the AB tabards for both factions in the tabard vendor, which have the reputation requirement removed. So I figured why wouldnt the AV and WSG tabards be available as well?
I think it's a bug when they merged the new core over, the WSG vendor originally sold nothing and that was fixed.

Make a bug tracker post and reference this thread as input, they'll get around to fixing the vendor. Like I said above, I doubt this was an intentional change, it was more of a byproduct of the new core.