Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
engineering
hEloo, my naem is GeNk. i think that because reflectors are on the starter vendors, items like Goblin Rocket Boots and Goblin Rocket Helm and Gnomish net-omatic should be on the starter vendors too. if the idea of them being free is not acceptable i think they should be a set and stone price like 1k or less. also maybe add sappers/nades on the vendors for a low price. also maybe free duelmod is nice))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

10q for accepting my sugestion(kek) and tank mater for lief

(07-13-2018, 12:45 AM)mcgank Wrote: hEloo, my naem is GeNk. i think that because reflectors are on the starter vendors, items like Goblin Rocket Boots and Goblin Rocket Helm and Gnomish net-omatic should be on the starter vendors too. if the idea of them being free is not acceptable i think they should be a set and stone price like 1k or less. also maybe add sappers/nades on the vendors for a low price. also maybe free duelmod is nice))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

10q for accepting my sugestion(kek) and tank mater for lief

P.S i think this good idea because idets put rocket helm on ah for 6-7k and nobody else sells. 
end the retardation
hi im gay irl
I think this is the best idea the server had, free duelmod on top of not paying over paid price for grenades is an amazing idea. My main purpose here is to pvp and i cannot tell you how many bgs i had to leave cause i had no nades. PS I love GM Ossirian
-

I would like craftable items to not be sold by vendors. Professions see little enough use as is.

Free grenades would alter BGs a lot. I don't know if I am for or against it.
(07-13-2018, 08:45 PM)mentos987 Wrote: -

I would like craftable items to not be sold by vendors. Professions see little enough use as is.

Free grenades would alter BGs a lot. I don't know if I am for or against it.

reflectors are created items already on the vendors
hi im gay irl
i suppot this massage)
(07-15-2018, 04:08 AM)mcgank Wrote: reflectors are created items already on the vendors

I know, and I'd rather see them removed from there. But it is not a big issue for me since I also would like better free gear for starters (BG gear gap is too big).
(07-15-2018, 09:11 PM)mentos987 Wrote:
(07-15-2018, 04:08 AM)mcgank Wrote: reflectors are created items already on the vendors

I know, and I'd rather see them removed from there. But it is not a big issue for me since I also would like better free gear for starters (BG gear gap is too big).

I also would like them to be removed. Those trinkets are made with a profession and they could be sold on the AH. They are not Raid or dungeon related drops.