Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hi, macros here
Hello Gnawbone, just wanna inform you that you have your private messages disabled at the current moment, which makes it hard for me to reply.

Best Regards,
Consul
- The only thing I fear, is running out of beer!
someone has a good macro to keep autoattack ?
Weedix posted one Schoko. Use it with swingtimer addon for maximum efficiency.
anyone got a general burst trinket macro? the standard /use 13 doesn't seem to work for me im assuming it was something different in vanilla?
ty
/script UseInventoryItem(13)
(12-31-2015, 09:27 AM)Oprawinfury Wrote: /script UseInventoryItem(13)

Cool thanks buddy

(12-31-2015, 09:27 AM)Oprawinfury Wrote: /script UseInventoryItem(13)

Do you happen to know how to properly setup stop casting macros?
(12-29-2015, 04:16 PM)Consul Wrote: Hello Gnawbone, just wanna inform you that you have your private messages disabled at the current moment, which makes it hard for me to reply.

Best Regards,
Consul

Wow! I'm a slow one Big Grin Fixed that, you should be able to respond to me now. 

To keep things on track, here's a macro that lets you (a hunter ofc) swap between aspect of the hawk and aspect of the cheetah:

/script c=CastSpellByName;if(UnitBuff("player",1)==nill) then c("Aspect of the Cheetah") else if(strfind(UnitBuff("player",1),"Ability_Mount_JungleTiger")) then c("Aspect of the Hawk"); else c("Aspect of the Cheetah"); end; end;
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
[Image: ks9xXfy.jpg]
Here's a link to some wonderful druid macros (most require supermacro; can be downloaded here https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0...0RnR28& among others.)

https://valkyrie-wow.org/boards/index.ph...topic=2532

I haven't tested every single one; but I'm positive this site is valid for vanilla macros.

Also, valkyrie has a huuuuuge database for all things vanilla. So if you're struggling to find information on anything in this version of the game, look on this site first.

http://db.valkyrie-wow.org/

For the longest time I thought no such database existed; then I found valkyrie. Made my life on vanilla so much easier.
[Image: izW8PhA.png]
Pls love me

Alt/Shift/control mod macro:

Code:
/script if IsAltKeyDown() or IsShiftKeyDown() or IsControlKeyDown() then CastSpellByName("Cone of Cold(Rank 5)") else CastSpellByName("Cone of Cold(Rank 1)"); end

In a nutshell: Casts r1 CoC if no alt/shift/control key is pressed, and casts r5 CoC if any of these keys is pressed.
You can replace the spells with whatever you want and delete/add the modifier you want. Make sure you have nothing else bound to that, though! (If you put it on the first action bar button, for example, make sure there's nothing bound to alt-1, shift-1 and ctrl-1)

Mouseover cast macro: (Note: I typed this one out of memory due to that I didn't have it in the client I have installed in the computer I'm posting this from, so you might get a lua error when you use it)

Code:
/script if GetMouseFocus().unit then if UnitIsUnit("target", GetMouseFocus().unit) then CastSpellByName("Remove Lesser Curse) else targetUnit(GetMouseFocus().unit) CastSpellByName("Remove Lesser Curse"); TargetLastTarget(); end; else CastSpellByName("Remove Lesser Curse"); end; end

Basically, if there's no mouse over a frame(player, target, target of target, party or raid), it casts on your target, and if your mouse is over a frame, it casts on that frame. Does NOT work if you hover a player's character, must be the frame in your UI. And yes, you can downrank spells with this macro.

And of course,

/train
/cast Frostbolt(Rank 11)

Also,
Code:
/script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("\124cffff8000\124Hitem:19019:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0\124h[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]\124h\124r");
[Image: SMkTD6k.jpg]