Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alterac Valley 20v20 Suggestions
Alterac Valley 20v20 Suggestions
Make the bosses 5 mannable and drop some funny token. Destruction of bunkers w/e entire team gets 5 pvp tokens 15 for vandar etc. Random numbers ofc u can balance it out Tongue

U could do sth with the goats etc but it distracts from the objective, having some bosses pad around for some reward would be cool imo but is not a necessity either

Atleast having captured stuff give you pvp tokens as reward would be cool
:-)
If you want people to qe av just make attunement with marks that will push the players to join ab and av and if you make that i thing more players will join becouse server will be running all the bgs players are not going to get bored that faster. From wsg.
I think its fine for 10 vs 10 or 10 - 15 vs 10 -15
But if its 20 vs 20 the damage the Npcs do is so low should be abit more and Bowman's on towers should higher range to hit the peoples who pass near the tower like they should hit anyone pass near 40-45 yd .
Well anything else is fine i think i didn't check the quests yet because tested the other things alone.
(05-05-2016, 05:16 PM)Row Wrote: I think its fine for 10 vs 10 or 10 - 15 vs 10 -15
But if its 20 vs 20 the damage the Npcs do is so low should be abit more and Bowman's on towers should higher range to hit the peoples who pass near the tower like they should hit anyone pass near 40-45 yd .
Well anything else is fine i think i didn't check the quests yet because tested the other things alone.

AV npc's used to hit pretty fucking hard. I know the elites would 2-3 shot me. The bowmen would hit for about 300-450ish. Mines would hit me for like 1500.

NPCs SHOULD do enough damage where people can't just solo 2-4 of them at a time.

with 20vs20 I'd like to see npc's do atleast 75% of normal damage. Maybe even normal damage since everyone here is running around with preraid or better. In t2 gear it was easy enough to crush npc's where you could 2 man elites. Mine layers would be incredibly detrimental to AV if they did normal damage. Starters wouldn't join because they haven't memorized mine locations and they'd pretty much get 2 shot.

AV should have MUCH more enticing rewards to encourage starters to join.

I'd suggest something like this

20 AV marks = 1 pvp rep item (epic or rare)

Offer things such as
http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=20061
http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=19323
etc etc
you get the idea (av wsg and ab rep items)

Also make it so people can get dungeon set 2 from AV

20 marks for full dungeon set 2 would be PERFECT

Starters will keep AV popping and balance out teams. More geared players will join AV because its NOT wsg. Lets be honest we're all sick of it. This server has the potential to have 40vs40 AVs going. You just need to create incentive for starter players to join AV.
Hello again.
Lieutenants - Bowman's - Druid of the grove  and Rest normal npcs 
Those three things got is bugged somehow or not working well.
Lieutenants   : Should give buff to anyone around him - and he should hit 400-500 instead of 250-300 (125-175 with block)
Bowman's : they should hit more around 300-400 (Hits 150-250 now) and the range of them should be like really higher like Icewing bunker for example they should hit anyway pass by that tower anyone hugging the wall or walking beside the Tower.
Druid of the grove  : They should hit around 400-500 each hit.
Rest normal npc's :  should hit more abit 50-75 each (Hits now from 50-300)
And i think AV is ready to go .
(05-05-2016, 06:54 PM)Ticktickboom Wrote: Snip

make it like this for AB and WSG rep too
:-)
Hello.
I've found another problem that defenders do not respawn at all after they have been killed for some reason.
Test gone well we killed him 7 man , think he should hit 900 instead of 1.5k but in same time hit speed faster instead of what its now.
Also marshals cleave hits so much around 2k that kills anyone around included melees so check that too please.
Thanks.

I would suggest too make Quests for AV , X4 Wins on av for 750 gold so we push AV Qeue also make Blood Quest each 10 bloods quest gives 2 gold also to push Qeue , and increase the Repu of quests for starters so they get repu with AV then they get repu items , and would be nice if you add (Bag and misc Npc ) on AV since its long BG .
That all what i got , hope I've done my job perfect as tester .
Keep the good work up and we are waiting to release it and then get KT soon ^^
I think this is a great idea, seeing how av needs tons of people I think that pushing people to que is a great concept, because it will help fill up those ques, because even now on the test server with free t2 gear they're rarely ever filled, so I think adding more reward, but still making it balanced with wsg would help keep it alive and make it more worth while considering how hard it must have been to make it. ^^^^ sorry, the post above me. ^.^
Oh sorry forgot to say there is no spirit heals on the start of each side caves .