Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alterac Valley 20v20 Suggestions
I would say best concept would be to make BG's rotation , make like 1 hour AV at evenings , and other day time rotate WSG, AB 1 hour each . Increased AV reward wont make it happen , specially if premades will zerg it.. no one will play it
Couple suggestions:

Advertise the testing realm in-game somehow. I tried to get some people to come over, and did get maybe 5, but that's not enough.

The lvl 61 NPCs hit like a truck! Example: Commander Randolph at Stonehearth Bunker. I understand it taking some time to try capping a bunker, but I remember being able to 1v1 the NPCs in the past. And that was in 40v40!
Plss think good about boss Sad dont like boss to be 5 manable cuz its rly hard one on AV 40v40 on Vannila - i talk about summoned one boss
That boss is rly hard on 40v40 AV and most of the time ppls who can summoned it can win only cuz of that cuz they together with boss kill everythink 
Pls Retro stuff think good about boss Sad dont do it 5 manable its like - do it without boss Sad
Boss i think must be so strong so when ppl loose much time and can summoned it to use it good not to use it like free token Sad Have a nice day all Smile
any roadmap, whats the progress?
(08-18-2016, 01:51 PM)Exomist Wrote: any roadmap, whats the progress?

http://retro-wow.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=4066

gm's replied to me (and there is some kid thats salty cuz he didn't get his suggestion accepted xDDDDDDDDD)
[Image: SZSbk12.jpg]
I'm not salty because my suggestion wasn't accepted, I'm annoyed that they're adding another BG that no one will queue for.

I'm pretty sure you're the salt mine because last I checked, you're the one who can't stop talking about me and referring to me and posting on everything I do despite the fact I don't mention you even remotely unless I'm responding to one of your wannabe-troll posts
(08-18-2016, 02:00 PM)Ipolylol Wrote:
(08-18-2016, 01:51 PM)Exomist Wrote: any roadmap, whats the progress?

http://retro-wow.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=4066

gm's replied to me (and there is some kid thats salty cuz he didn't get his suggestion accepted xDDDDDDDDD)

but thats only info we know, whats already the plan for like a half year Sleepy
1-no premades
2-better reward than warsong so we get queues 24/7.

End tread  Cool
(08-18-2016, 02:14 PM)modnar Wrote: I'm not salty because my suggestion wasn't accepted, I'm annoyed that they're adding another BG that no one will queue for.

I'm pretty sure you're the salt mine because last I checked, you're the one who can't stop talking about me and referring to me and posting on everything I do despite the fact I don't mention you even remotely unless I'm responding to one of your wannabe-troll posts

no1 cares wut u think))))00 jk don't be mad...(

i luv trolling u, always workz xoxo
[Image: SZSbk12.jpg]
No, it doesn't, trolling in and of itself is to get a negative reaction out of the target, all you do is make me refute your arguments and make you look like a retard with the IQ of a lima bean. You're nothing but a petty annoyance to me, like a fly that buzzes around, a futile whelp and nothing more.