Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alterac Valley 20v20 Suggestions
(08-24-2016, 10:17 PM)modnar Wrote: No, it doesn't, trolling in and of itself is to get a negative reaction out of the target, all you do is make me refute your arguments and make you look like a retard with the IQ of a lima bean. You're nothing but a petty annoyance to me, like a fly that buzzes around, a futile whelp and nothing more.

and he is mad. welcome back, why didn't u reply 2 my troll msg's be4, was expecting u 2 be mad more faster??))
[Image: SZSbk12.jpg]
I think that if I were in charge of the server and dev team I would release something like this for my "custom" AV experience:

-AV as a permanently open instance that you can queue into, either solo or as an (up to) 5 man group
-Randomly assigned to one team, faction agnostic like other BGs
-Objectives (bosses, mines, towers, ect..) respawn on 10-45 minute timers and give zone-wide buffs upon completion and produce a zone-wide announcement when starting so that if there are only a few participants, they know where the action is.
-NPC in your base that tells you the current state of the times on the various objectives
-Original AV quests modified to reward either: raid consumables (perhaps NDBs and Tubers since their normal quests don't work) or temporary buffs (to help with completing other objectives in the absence of a proper group). This also incentivizes people to populate the zone even if not there strictly for PVP.

Considering how rare it is that even AB ever pops I think whatever concept is implemented will need to be scaled to be a good fit for 15-30 total participants.

I don't want to get too prescriptive but there are some really cool things that could come from this unique Alteric Valley implementation.

Prisom
pLIS I NEED AV MOUNT T_T :'( :*^(
(09-11-2016, 02:06 AM)Phocus26 Wrote: I think that if I were in charge of the server and dev team I would release something like this for my "custom" AV experience:

-AV as a permanently open instance that you can queue into, either solo or as an (up to) 5 man group
-Randomly assigned to one team, faction agnostic like other BGs
-Objectives (bosses, mines, towers, ect..) respawn on 10-45 minute timers and give zone-wide buffs upon completion and produce a zone-wide announcement when starting so that if there are only a few participants, they know where the action is.
-NPC in your base that tells you the current state of the times on the various objectives
-Original AV quests modified to reward either: raid consumables (perhaps NDBs and Tubers since their normal quests don't work) or temporary buffs (to help with completing other objectives in the absence of a proper group).  This also incentivizes people to populate the zone even if not there strictly for PVP.

Considering how rare it is that even AB ever pops I think whatever concept is implemented will need to be scaled to be a good fit for 15-30 total participants.

I don't want to get too prescriptive but there are some really cool things that could come from this unique Alteric Valley implementation.

Prisom

I do agree with you Prisom. I really like your ideas.
herro plis, av plis?????? been 2 long herro kelzo
[Image: SZSbk12.jpg]
Hey RetroLoL give us infoo . Thank you for been such a great team keep us informative
whats wrong with you ?
pls delete your account and dont be annoying
Hehe another defender I can tell you just 1 thing bro you all gona enjoy that bg soo plss shut the fack up Wink loove you man .
I don't have AV Trinkets yet but i m sure that it going to be problem , how ever if i were Horde But got into alliance side i can use my trinket to teleport to Enemy base in like 5 sec cast and that would be ridiculous the point of AV mid fights - getting killed by Hunters @ towers , guards around the map and players who def around their towers - base .
So i hope the trinket is sorted up to not work if at all or to work like its needed .
Thanks and hope u release AV soon.
(01-29-2017, 03:14 AM)Row Wrote: I don't have AV Trinkets yet but i m sure that it going to be problem , how ever if i were Horde But got into alliance side i can use my trinket to teleport to Enemy base in like 5 sec cast and that would be ridiculous the point of AV mid fights - getting killed by Hunters @ towers , guards around the map and players who def around their towers - base .
So i hope the trinket is sorted up to not work if at all or to work like its needed .
Thanks and hope u release AV soon.

Man's got a point