Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About Us: The Remnant(H) and The Remnants(A)
ON May 18th, 2015 BOTH GUILDS WILL UNDERGO MAINTENANCE TO KICK ALL INACTIVE PLAYERS OR LOW RANKED PLAYERS. THE GUILDS WILL BE STRICTLY FOR RAIDING PURPOSES ONLY!!!

We have 3 T3 raid teams. As of May 18th, we will be looking for T1 and T2 raid teams aswell, to get a variety in the guild.

The Remnant (Horde) and The Remnants (Alliance) Are looking to become Hardcore raiding guilds, where as If you want to do MC right now? Ask some people in the guild and go. Want to do BWL? Ask people and go! AQ? ZG? You got the idea. At this point anyone can join. But, to run Naxx in our guild, you must apply for a raid team. We have Ranks as this..  DO NOT ASK FOR RANKS

GM+
GM - GM Alts or Co-Founders
Officer - Able to kick people and helps GMs solve problems among players.
Raid Leader - Given to those who prove to the GMs/Officers they know fights and can teach them to others.
Class Leader - Given to those who prove they know all there is about their class. Not just their role.
T3 Raid Team - Naxx Raiders
T2 Raid Team - BWL-AQ Raiders
T1 Raid Team - MC Raiders
Gearing to Raid - Almost ready for MC
New

We hope to become a well know guild, and maybe the servers best raiding guild(s).

Anything else you would like to know, you can visit TEMPORARY SITE 
Does the two guilds link? Does horde members and alliance members raid together?
(04-19-2015, 09:07 AM)Wod Wrote: Does the two guilds link? Does horde members and alliance members raid together?
Yes. If your in the guild The Remnant and see people from The Remnants on, ask them to go. If we have an alliance and horde raiding team in each guild, I may ask them to split up because say I'd rather 3 rdps then 2 mdps and 1 rdps. Or Maybe Bills tanking is better for aoe in this fight.  We will give everyone the satisfaction of raiding one way or another, Everyone just has to start somewhere, so a lot of guild MC's ans Ony runs are coming. 
UPDATE:
WE ARE RECRUITING FOR NAXX RAID TEAMS
Need full epic t1/t2 mixed players
Here is what we need in order:
Tanks! Pref Warriors
Ranged DPS Pref Mage & Lock
Healers Pref Druid & Priest
Melee DPS

Please contact any officer or GM of the guild.
Is there still a spot on a current naxx raiding team? I can either play warlock or a Tank
(05-12-2015, 10:32 AM)Fear Wrote: Is there still a spot on a current naxx raiding team? I can either play warlock or a Tank

If you contact me in game, I'd love to discuss this more. As far as tanks, our second group could use one. And our 3rd has just started currently only with a Mage.    
Correct me if I'm wrong, are you Fearoshima?
Yes I am, will come online later to talk Smile
(05-12-2015, 02:01 PM)Fear Wrote: Yes I am, will come online later to talk Smile

Sounds good! I might be on my lock Smile
Who do i contact ingame to apply?
(05-12-2015, 03:11 PM)Hotlesbianassassin Wrote: Who do i contact ingame to apply?

You can contact anyone online with a name that starts with Troy. All my toons are Troy and the letter of what class they are.

Troym Mage  (Horde GM)
Troyd Druid  (Alliance GM)