Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Endgame bis for every class's main spec
(12-16-2016, 10:46 AM)bahls Wrote:
(12-15-2016, 11:33 PM)LeMinistre Wrote:
(12-15-2016, 11:00 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(12-14-2016, 12:18 PM)bahls Wrote: Holy Pally needs some adjustment -

Replace - 7. Redemption handguards - with something with crit Gauntlets of Kalimdor -aq40 or Gauntlets of the Righteous Champion - aq40
Replace -  4. Cloak of suturing - with Cloak of Clarity - aq40
Replace -  8. Redemption girdle - with Eyestalk Waist Cord - aq40
Replace - 11. Band of unanswered prayers - with Ring of the Martyr - aq40
Replace - 16. Shield of condemnation - with Death's Bargain - Naxx

7, 8, and 16: +Healing vs crit is a subjective thing. If you tend to value crit over +healing, these are good swaps to make.

4: 8 +healing is unconditionally better than 3 mp5, in my opinion.

11: 11 intellect is unconditionally better than 5 mp5, again just in my opinion.

Also t3 set bonus has a nice heal when dispelling which is awesome in pvp and usefull in pve

It might be worth splinting this list for pve and pvp due to things like 8 set bonus which is amazing for pvp but not very good in pve, the only boss worth wearing 8/8 for as a pally is maex due to he amount of poison you cleanse off the tank and the armor to last phase 3 spiders. 

I agree with the 7. glove they take away to much + healing so t3 def the best, I 100% think the belt is correct  Eyestalk is 41 healing to t3s 40 so the value is 1 crit or 5 mp5 which id probably choose crit in that case. 

As to 11 int to 5 mp5 that is also a tuff call, the int adds to crit which is nice but 110 extra mana over 5 mp5 is not better, good pallys dont rely on a big mana pool to last in a fight so again it really comes down to some int for crit or hard mp5 and in the case of 11 int to 5 mp5 ids go mp5 all day.

PvP bis and Pve bis being two separate things. seeing as this is in the pve section i think its supposed to be for pve specifically
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
[Image: ks9xXfy.jpg]
(12-17-2016, 09:36 PM)Gnawbone Wrote:
(12-16-2016, 10:46 AM)bahls Wrote:
(12-15-2016, 11:33 PM)LeMinistre Wrote:
(12-15-2016, 11:00 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(12-14-2016, 12:18 PM)bahls Wrote: Holy Pally needs some adjustment -

Replace - 7. Redemption handguards - with something with crit Gauntlets of Kalimdor -aq40 or Gauntlets of the Righteous Champion - aq40
Replace -  4. Cloak of suturing - with Cloak of Clarity - aq40
Replace -  8. Redemption girdle - with Eyestalk Waist Cord - aq40
Replace - 11. Band of unanswered prayers - with Ring of the Martyr - aq40
Replace - 16. Shield of condemnation - with Death's Bargain - Naxx

7, 8, and 16: +Healing vs crit is a subjective thing. If you tend to value crit over +healing, these are good swaps to make.

4: 8 +healing is unconditionally better than 3 mp5, in my opinion.

11: 11 intellect is unconditionally better than 5 mp5, again just in my opinion.

Also t3 set bonus has a nice heal when dispelling which is awesome in pvp and usefull in pve

It might be worth splinting this list for pve and pvp due to things like 8 set bonus which is amazing for pvp but not very good in pve, the only boss worth wearing 8/8 for as a pally is maex due to he amount of poison you cleanse off the tank and the armor to last phase 3 spiders. 

I agree with the 7. glove they take away to much + healing so t3 def the best, I 100% think the belt is correct  Eyestalk is 41 healing to t3s 40 so the value is 1 crit or 5 mp5 which id probably choose crit in that case. 

As to 11 int to 5 mp5 that is also a tuff call, the int adds to crit which is nice but 110 extra mana over 5 mp5 is not better, good pallys dont rely on a big mana pool to last in a fight so again it really comes down to some int for crit or hard mp5 and in the case of 11 int to 5 mp5 ids go mp5 all day.

PvP bis and Pve bis being two separate things. seeing as this is in the pve section i think its supposed to be for pve specifically

Don't cloud the issues with facts!
Really awesome guide!

Few notes on the hunter section:

-minus threat on cape is useless, we wipe all agro every ~45 seconds. Get +3 agl. I've never pulled agro from a tank.
-you don't need quite as many trinkets for rotation as you have a 30 sec cooldown on equip, then a duration for use (can prob drop kiss)
-hunters BIS PVE spec is survival which offers +3% hit
-Nerubian Slavemaker is bis weapon despite lower dps. It rotates better with aimed shot from its slower attack speed. (unless there is some hardcore math that i don't know about).
-KT Neck should be BIS. 25 agl is nice for LR stacking but 2% crit is.... better. and the hit is wasted.
-boots enchant should be +7 agility
(01-05-2017, 10:35 AM)Phocus26 Wrote: Really awesome guide!

Few notes on the hunter section:

-minus threat on cape is useless, we wipe all agro every ~45 seconds.  Get +3 agl.  I've never pulled agro from a tank.
-you don't need quite as many trinkets for rotation as you have a 30 sec cooldown on equip, then a duration for use (can prob drop kiss)
-hunters BIS PVE spec is survival which offers +3% hit
-Nerubian Slavemaker is bis weapon despite lower dps.  It rotates better with aimed shot from its slower attack speed.  (unless there is some hardcore math that i don't know about).
-KT Neck should be BIS.  25 agl is nice for LR stacking but 2% crit is.... better.  and the hit is wasted.
-boots enchant should be +7 agility

thanks, prisom. you know a whole lot more about hunter than me. i'll talk to you in game so you can write the hunter section.