Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
<Rogues Take Zero Skill> Wants YOU!

Whisper Carpentèr for a Ginvite when you see me online;

We're recruiting players with brains, players with gear, players without gear! Just know your class, just know what you're doing!

Remember; Children and Assholes need not apply! 

Want to PvP? Good we support that.

Down to PvE? Good, we support that too!

JOIN TODAY!

Rogues Take Zero Skill does not hold responsibility for noobs, plebs, rats, dogs, or any other form of new player being accosted, gkicked, or flamed in guild chat for being inferior or for dying on a boss fight. Any and all flaming is agree'd upon by joining RTZS
(08-09-2016, 11:36 PM)modnar Wrote:

We're recruiting players with brains, players with gear, players without gear! Just know your class, just know what you're doing!

JOIN TODAY!

Rogues Take Zero Skill does not hold responsibility for noobs, plebs, rats, dogs, or any other form of new player being accosted, gkicked, or flamed in guild chat for being inferior or for dying on a boss fight. Any and all flaming is agree'd upon by joining RTZS

no1 cares
[Image: SZSbk12.jpg]
(08-13-2016, 10:25 PM)Ipolylol Wrote: no1 cares

AutismSpeaks.org
hahah you're such a fanboy of that guild,, even made same name as the rogue back from 06,,, lmao big fan booooooy following famous boy who made 200k views back in vanilla ,, if you're Carpenter I AM VURTNE HAHAhauhehae pleeeb
(08-19-2016, 07:52 AM)wardz Wrote: hahah you're such a fanboy of that guild,, even made same name as the rogue back from 06,,, lmao big fan booooooy following famous boy who made 200k views back in vanilla ,, if you're Carpenter I AM VURTNE HAHAhauhehae pleeeb

Carpenter is a close friend of mine, I've been playing WoW with him since 07'. I respect the fact that he's a good player, I respect his old guild, and I'm not ashamed to say I'm a fan of what they did.

Also, Carpenter was nowhere near the skill level vurtne was at, so using that as a comparison shows how downright stupid you are as a person.

Stay small mah nigga
(08-20-2016, 01:04 AM)modnar Wrote:
(08-19-2016, 07:52 AM)wardz Wrote: hahah you're such a fanboy of that guild,, even made same name as the rogue back from 06,,, lmao big fan booooooy following famous boy who made 200k views back in vanilla ,, if you're Carpenter I AM VURTNE HAHAhauhehae pleeeb

Carpenter is a close friend of mine, I've been playing WoW with him since 07'. I respect the fact that he's a good player, I respect his old guild, and I'm not ashamed to say I'm a fan of what they did.

Also, Carpenter was nowhere near the skill level vurtne was at, so using that as a comparison shows how downright stupid you are as a person.

Stay small mah nigga

sure he is your friend dRAKE DONG was my dad and Vurten was my cousin Big GrinDDDDDDd

stay low fan boy
Do you want me to pull you into a skype call with him?
^^^^^

(08-13-2016, 10:25 PM)Ipolylol Wrote:
(08-09-2016, 11:36 PM)modnar Wrote:

JOIN TODAY!

no1 cares

^^^^^
Hey vizionsith, you're irrelevant, stop trying to include yourself to seem cool, you're not.
(08-27-2016, 07:49 PM)modnar Wrote: Hey vizionsith, you're irrelevant, stop trying to include yourself to seem cool, you're not.

hi modnar

ur so kewl, plz go duel madscientist. - Kewl Aidz Man.
[Image: SZSbk12.jpg]