Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Double healing KT has to go
KT is perfect, he really is the best scripted and best tuned boss on the server and its a blast to do him. Getting 5 ppl together that are good enough to take him down is more of a reward then the loot KT drops. However it has become a common trend on the server to say KT is impossible with a single healer( hes not ) and do it with two healers. Two healers allow groups to completely ignore most, if not all of KT's mechanics making the fight boring and laughably easy.

It has been proven many times a single healer can heal KT, if Fluff can solo heal KT on a Priest then any class can solo heal KT. Does it take actual skill? yes, does it take practice? yes. The people on the server who have solo healed KT have wiped more times then they can remember on KT learning how to correctly heal the fight on their chosen class, but when they finally get it and KT dies its the best feeling a video game can provide you. Two healers not only feels like cheating but it just takes the fun out of the entire fight and turns it into a stupid gear grind.

I suggest at the very least a enrage timer is added to KT after 8-10 mins. A bis group with all the buffs in the game with a solo healer can down KT in under 7mins in a well fought well earned battle were everyone in the group is doing their jobs/roles perfectly( the way a end raid boss should be done ). A decently geared group with hardly any buffs and two healers can kill KT under 15mins............... without breaking a sweat.

KT has been an amazing addition to the server! and its a shame people are choosing not to challenge themselves on the fight just to get his loot.

Thanks,
Bahls
Anyone recorded the fight already? I'm super curious.
:-)
(09-06-2016, 07:11 AM)It! Wrote: Anyone recorded the fight already? I'm super curious.

ill try and do it.
Hello.
What's the purpose of this post? Are you trying to tell people how to play the game? If u are, try using the gameplay section (pve)..
Or are u trying to tell us how good certain people are at the game?
Either way I didn't know it was "Cheating" bringing certain classes and certain specs to a fight, more of a choice? Does this apply on RFC to then? Just curious.
Intresting thoughts never the less.

Kind regards
Yes please, KT is the highest skillcap fight on the server, and rightfully so as the final end boss of classic WoW. Taking two healers to the fight to sit tight and eat most mechanics instead of learning the fight, or even how to play your character, should not be a viable option to handicap the encounter so much. Granted, surely any decent enough group could still do a 7-8m KT with only 2 DPS. Adding an enrage timer will only weed out those groups who do not have the intended gear/knowledge to properly do the one end-game fight that should (and is fully intended to) be a rough experience. Under no circumstance was KT ever a loot giveaway and it basically is with 9+minute fights where nobody dips below 70%hp. His drops are almost all BiS for a reason, because you have to earn them. The fight is a lot of fun and gets the blood pumping, but shame on you who choose to always take the welfare path.

Summary: gib enrage

Also all of our first 5 server kt kills were recorded by someone, but I don't know who has them lol
So meni hardcore pve raiders l0l

But then again I liek the KT fight here, its pretty fun

Plz add Mind Control on melee dps but not on the guy who has aggro on kt, would be enjoyable for ppl to do proper cc's or poly's/fear's depending on group setups

Summary: lol 5 man hardcore pve naxx
[Image: SZSbk12.jpg]
(09-06-2016, 11:19 AM)hwl Wrote: Hello.
What's the purpose of this post? Are you trying to tell people how to play the game? If u are, try using the gameplay section (pve)..
Either way I didn't know it was "Cheating" bringing certain classes and certain specs to a fight, more of a choice? Does this apply on RFC to then? Just curious.

Kind regards

The entire idea of the pve on this server is every raid is a 5 man group, a 5 man group is one tank, one healer, 3 dps. This means all the bosses are tuned for that specific 5 man group and when you change that and take a extra healer you are "cheating" the mechanics of the bosses and how they are tuned. If kelzo retuned all the bosses for 2 healers they all would have to do at least 50% more dmg which would make it impossible for a single heal group.
(09-06-2016, 07:23 PM)bahls Wrote:
(09-06-2016, 11:19 AM)hwl Wrote: Hello.

Kind regards

The entire idea of the pve on this server is every raid is a 5 man group, a 5 man group is one tank, one healer, 3 dps. This means all the bosses are tuned for that specific 5 man group and when you change that and take a extra healer you are "cheating" the mechanics of the bosses and how they are tuned. If kelzo retuned all the bosses for 2 healers they all would have to do at least 50% more dmg which would make it impossible for a single heal group.
Hello again.
I'm quite confused about what ur saying.
Let's say that u wanna do this "big time pve stuff 5man raid KT" here, and u choose ur raid group. It's a game of many different classes and specs so u have to chose some "good guys" to have a nice time in the raid. U choose a warrior tank, 1 mage dps, 1 warlock dps, one paladin retri dps (omg huge dps inc plx nerf UD target helo) and a healer priest (wowe huge healing, meni impress much beg). 

During the fight, u CAN ONLY USE ONE HEALER SINCE OTHERWISE U ARE CHEATING. O M G bigtime paladin does a flash of light and now u use more than a healer.. QQ rip legit kill cause u USE MORE THEN ONE HEALER. Priest meni sad cause game is about HIM BEING THE ONLY ONE HEALING, PALADIN CONFUSE MUCH CAUSE HE CANT USE SPELL WITHOUT "CHEATING". 

tldr; It's not cheating to bring whatever classes/specs u want for a raid and it will be never be cause that's stupid. 

Also, pls 5man raiders big strong whatever very serious. Isnt the vendors also a "loot bypass" as u said smth about before? 
*I dont raid NAXX here regurarly.
*I think u take this server way to serious since it doesnt matter however u choose to do a raid boss, u can buy the gear anyway.
*Pve here is a joke and will always be, so ur all "big plyrs"
Kind regards,
(09-06-2016, 08:14 AM)bahls Wrote:
(09-06-2016, 07:11 AM)It! Wrote: Anyone recorded the fight already? I'm super curious.

ill try and do it.

Cool thanks!
:-)
Are we really arguing about cheating KT's mechanics when you can just buy the damn items ?!

If you want a challenge and feel good about killing KT 1 healer, just do it.. 
If you suck and need a 2nd healer to make it through, why not?
It's a fun server. FUN

FUN
FUN
FUN
FUN
FUN
FUN
FUN
FUN
FUN

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR