Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sell [Black Qiraji Resonating Crystal] for DP
I want to own this mount and I have too much money.
+1 bump
or at least make the quest work all the time
would add another goal for some players, maybe sell it for 100k gold or something so it stay very rare.
I agree for 110DP for people who support server! But if it will be added for gold , new guys will see this server even more painful then it is now , when all those pussy premaids will get them . Lol at 100k gold....
nobody got that much money, they all spend it for flasks or alt; 100k gold almost represent a char full bis mate
The issue with adding this (which was discussed roughly a year ago) is that the mounts are summonable indoors (or at least they were), and because the bug was an issue, the mounts were never released. I'm not sure if it's been worked on at all since then.
(I FLY THE FRIENDLY SKIES
[Image: mLNKKnK.png]
(01-12-2017, 05:33 PM)walenkryx Wrote: nobody got that much money, they all spend it for flasks or alt; 100k gold almost represent a char full bis mate

I dont see any problems to save 100k gold for that (OP) mount or any legendary item , could do it in 1 month . I can live without flasks
i'm talking about 99% of the people, not just you; but it wont happen anyway lol