Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class / Spec Tier List!
Hey Everyone - I am working on a PVP Class Guide/Overview video for vanilla and looking for some input.  Below are my initial thoughts.  If you believe that a particular class/spec combination should be higher or lower, please include your justification.  Similarly, if you want to know why a specific spec ended up where it is, ask and I'd be happy to give my justification.

The context of these rankings are:

-Access to all gear available in the game
-Access to engineering and activated items
-Access to all consumables
-Class/Spec's overall performance in world PVP, battleground and 1v1/duel settings

God Tier: SL Warlock, Frost Mage, Sub Rogue
Tier 1: Shadow Priest, Holy Paladin (heal), Marks/Surv Hunter, Holy/Disc Priest (heal), Elemental Mage, Ele Shaman, Ret Paladin, Destro Warlock
Tier 2: Resto Shaman, Arms Warrior, Aff Warlock
Tier 3: Enh Shaman, Prot Pally, Balance Druid, Resto Druid, Holy/Disc Priest (dps), Arcane Mage, Fire Mage, BM Hunter, Furry Warrior, Shock Paladin, Combat Rogue
Tier 4: Feral Druid, Prot Warrior

-Prisom
Put some respect on that feral druid and place it in God tier where it belongs!
(11-23-2016, 01:02 PM)Nevertranq Wrote: Put some respect on that feral druid and place it in God tier where it belongs!

lol, going to take a lot of justification to make that happen Smile
Where's the SL lock ?
(11-24-2016, 04:21 PM)Beady Wrote: Where's the SL lock ?

Is that a joke, or...?
I'd put shadow priest in God tier as well, they are as strong if not a bit more than an sl lock. Can be just as durable as well, in fact they can directly shut down an sl lock and any caster from silence and dispels.
(11-26-2016, 09:23 AM)Archaureous Wrote: I'd put shadow priest in God tier as well, they are as strong if not a bit more than an sl lock. Can be just as durable as well, in fact they can directly shut down an sl lock and any caster from silence and dispels.

I had considered it. It still might. I definitely agree with you though, they are insanely strong. Even just 1 dot from a geared spriest will do over 50% of your hp in dmg.

Edit: There is also a potion that gimps spriests and SL locks but I'll talk about that in a later video I plan on making.