Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
<NAXX BEGINNERS> Recruiting
Yep
Pearla and friends will carry u thru naxx
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
[Image: ks9xXfy.jpg]
(03-23-2017, 03:00 PM)Gnawbone Wrote: Yep
Pearla and friends will carry u thru naxx

Wiser words were never spoken
theres a 75% chance that Pearla and Friends died last week (
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
This guild got rekt when i left it. it originally was designed to get people from T2 to T3, since people didn't invite T2 players to naxx, they could never gear up. It had a very good run, but in the end, Too many shit players joined who wanted to be carried. When myself and the other good players left, instead of people making their own naxx groups to progress, they just couldnt do anything by themselves, so the guild collapsed.
Stroggos who also ninjaloots rag loot. Don't think yourself as a hero
Ouch!
(04-06-2017, 05:41 PM)Kawa Wrote: Stroggos who also ninjaloots rag loot. Don't think yourself as a hero

rofl fuck off cunt. i never ninja looted anything. What you are talking about was one minor event where someone passed loot toward me by accident, a ring that i didn't want or need. but i tried to resolve that with a GM. The GM refused to give the loot back to the player who needed it. I also paid some gold as compensation to the person who didn't get it. I didn't pay the vendor price of the ring, and they took it as an insult. But they took no part in clearing MC, and only came a long for RAG. In the end we resolved it ourselves and don't have any beef. Not sure if they still play.

im not portraying myself as a hero, just someone who carried a lot of people. I had no problem with that, but the other good players did, so they all left. I couldn't continue after that. Those are the facts.