Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Improved models
Hello , i found an amazing thing , improved models , those look really beautiful most of them from Legion/WoD . The patch takes 500mb , and i wonder if i could get banned for using it.
Before this one i used allways just modified druid forms that needed few MB's.

Can some GM confirm if i can use it.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r...atch-5.mpq

http://modcraft.superparanoid.de/viewtop...93&t=10799

For everyone who is interested in trying just download it and copy to World of warcraft Data folder , if you wont like it , just delete !
Single file , no instalation, worth trying , all character models changed to newer version , same with druid forms , some spells... Also character movement is also improved alot.

Some screens of it : http://imgur.com/a/dTMUZ
I have been using these models for some times now and it works like a charm! Really made the game much more enjoyable. I strongly suggest everyone in quest of a refreshing experience to try this out. (If you're a human female player you're going to love those big ass weapon LOL, they are like 10% bigger than the original vanilla model it's sick as hell)
(01-01-2017, 01:30 AM)Kamil Wrote: I have been using these models for some times now and it works like a charm! Really made the game much more enjoyable. I strongly suggest everyone in quest of a refreshing experience to try this out. (If you're a human female player you're going to love those big ass weapon LOL, they are like 10% bigger than the original vanilla model it's sick as hell)

I can say same now , works really amazing , made game alot more attractive. So far no problems , except when out of combat , I cant unsheet weapons , but beside that its really amazing !
Can someone post a few screenies?
(01-02-2017, 07:03 PM)ausrufepunkt Wrote: Can someone post a few screenies?

Hey , updated my post , screens are here now. Atleast some of them , but once you turn on game , you can see all models at character creation screen.
would also like to know if we are allowed to use these
(01-04-2017, 09:53 PM)Dentric Wrote: would also like to know if we are allowed to use these

Well playing almost a week and so far no problems.
I was getting client crashes whenever i went into town with the new models... guess it was just me though.
Strange , i had few in battlegrounds after 12 days of playing , but crash sometimes used to happen like that and before mod. Also never got crash in mall or any PVE.
To avoid crashes, I suggest you to often delete your WDB folder.
Make sure that you don't do things to quickly, by that I mean, don't logout/login on a character to quickly, let the game have the time to load the information, model changing increases the memory usage of your WoW and WoW Vanilla isn't used to load to much information at the same time, so don't do things to fast, don't spam things to hard, talk to NPC w/o rage clicking on them, all these little things will avoid a lot of crashes, I guarantee you, the only things you should really spam are your spells, rest take a chill pill and let the game have the time to load the right information.
After that I strongly suggest you to use the video settings I suggest in my forum post about enhancing the graphics, view distance is a killer on this version and it could be the reason of your crashes(view distance and newest processor doesn't goes well together).
I want to add as well that this is a private server so some crash may be caused by a wrong emulation or just some shit on your end, I'm giving general tips. Good luck to you, I personally never crashed with these mods lol.