Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it worth to do MC?
Hello guys

i'm new here on Retro, i've been in ZG/AQ20 and Ony for gearing and all went just fine.
Somedays ago i tried to clear MC, and i had some hard time there.

And i ask you guys: is it worth? BWL should be the next step?
MC is harder then BWL and takes longer so BWL is the next raid you want to do for gear, you can do it with 5 starters, but obviously you need to know what you are doing.
MC is mostly done for recipes, legendaries and other cool stuff
(12-30-2016, 07:42 PM)LeMinistre Wrote: MC is harder then BWL and takes longer so BWL is the next raid you want to do for gear, you can do it with 5 starters, but obviously you need to know what you are doing.
MC is mostly done for recipes, legendaries and other cool stuff

This
Like he said recipes/legendaries/there are some purple items that drop there that are not included in the MC vendor. Unless you need something from MC specifically I would just go BWL/AQ40.
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
[Image: ks9xXfy.jpg]
I would recommend making MC a "10 Man" by adding 1-2 slots on the drop list. Honestly, MC isn't that hard at all but people try to shortcut everything which can lead to things becoming more complicated. You can easily bring a 10man group (would work in any raid also) and make all of them super easy and quick. With the RNG of drops there is a high chance many drops in a run will not be used by anyone in the group. I did MC with mostly starter gear (1 arcanist, 2 netherwind, and 1-2 drops from ZG) was very easy.
[Image: magariz5.gif]
When I started here I did a struggle mc that laster over 4 hours. But I looted alot of imporant pieces for rogue which later on proved useful to get invited to aq40.

Imo mc was pain and depressing here just like anywhere else. Just do it if u are saved in bwl and not geared enough for aq eventho u can do aq in starter.
(04-16-2017, 09:40 PM)magariz Wrote: You can easily bring a 10man group (would work in any raid also) and make all of them super easy and quick. 

This is not the intended purpose of 5 man dungeons at all. It's 5man so you don't have to spend 1 hour looking for a group thats only going to fall apart due to low pop, and no one knowing what to do in a real raid.

If they were scaled up to 10 man, the difficulties would be scaled up as well. 

Gear is not meant to be a cakewalk to receive, this is why MC is as difficult as it is (Which is still a stones throw from anything blizzlike)
If you want to make them so easy to run through, why not just give out all the gear for free...