Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Warlocks
Come on out guys. I see way to many warriors, rogues, and mages. Bring your game warlocks. We are the best.
But I am Pat, Maydie, Grim and Vurtne!!!!1111
(01-09-2017, 10:16 AM)Mow Wrote: But I am Pat, Maydie, Grim and Vurtne!!!!1111

Pat was a warrior with heal bots. The rest are awesome. So 3/4 awesomesauce. Gratz on being vanilla uber legend. BTW im drakedog, long live <EE>!

and im snutz..no wait snutz had skills. im destro with gear....
(01-10-2017, 12:57 AM)nugz727 Wrote:
(01-09-2017, 10:16 AM)Mow Wrote: But I am Pat, Maydie, Grim and Vurtne!!!!1111

Pat was a warrior with heal bots. The rest are awesome. So 3/4 awesomesauce. Gratz on being vanilla uber legend. BTW im drakedog, long live <EE>!

and im snutz..no wait snutz had skills. im destro with gear....

Maydie was a Warrior with heal bots too, but who caresß XD Grim was a rogue so he even could rape people naked with all CDs. Vurtne, well he was a mage.

Hello Drakedog! Please remake your videos as alliance! Most of Drakedog fights in his videos would have been such a failure if he had to face undeads XD

Ok ok... imma Seduce that one and fear the other one while I rape the 3rd one. Oh shit they all used will of the Forsaken and now shit on me.

Would love such a remake haha
Not racist, but UD master race.
warlock is best class vanilla. When played right nothing counters it's burst and survivability
(01-22-2017, 08:36 PM)Gozu Wrote: Not racist, but UD master race.

I chose orc because the only classes that will give issues is going to be melee with stuns. Id rather have a 100% up time passive than a 2 min CD ability. I do wish I was UD sometimes when i fight but when i right a rogue Im so much happier im an orc. Rogues are the class that give the most issues and having a 25% chance to resist stuns is so OP vs them.
why no humon warlocks?
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
[Image: ks9xXfy.jpg]
I wanna see more undead mages tbh
[Image: 764fb20b83be4e8fa11b327b5502e657.jpeg]

Colour is tough to read but thats my own shadowbolt hitting me for 3341 and 3280. Made me a Sad Panda for sure.
[Image: tumblr_mtl6aaeS3d1sitslto1_500.gif]