Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ban world chat
title says it all just look at it
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
[Image: ks9xXfy.jpg]
YES!!!!!!!

and ban denica....
that too
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
i support this guy, he knows what hes doing
(01-22-2017, 02:29 AM)idkwhatusaidpie Wrote: i support this guy, he knows what hes doing

I support this guy, because not only did he win the race. He had time to catch fish too!
(01-22-2017, 03:12 AM)Gozu Wrote:
(01-22-2017, 02:29 AM)idkwhatusaidpie Wrote: i support this guy, he knows what hes doing

I support this guy, because not only did he win the race. He had time to catch fish too!

wait! What race ?!

Also don't ban world chat, what would I do without all the beautiful drama and easy triggerable autists and try hards q.q
(01-22-2017, 04:18 AM)LeMinistre Wrote:
(01-22-2017, 03:12 AM)Gozu Wrote:

wait! What race ?!

Also don't ban world chat, what would I do without all the beautiful drama and easy triggerable autists and try hards q.q

The fishing race, of course!
yes but I can fish and read world chat at same time...

no no terrible idea, keep /world
If you can read world chat and fish at the same time then you aren't drunk enough while ur fishing!!!!
Clearly I should drink more