Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vanilla Wow Hunter Pet Website
Hey everyone,
Not sure where I could post this, but I hope this is alright.  It's a guide of sorts.  I just wanted to share a website I made.  It's a recreation of my old one (Hunter's Pet Bestiary).  However it was hosted on Dropbox, and they are changing the way public folders work, so that site won't be available for long.

I have, since then, launched http://www.companioncodex.com

There you will find:
  • the Species Catalog which compares the strengths, weaknesses, and diets of each beast family
  • the Bestiary which contains a complete list of all tameable beasts in Azeroth with their level, location, skin, abilities, etc., sortable and filterable.  (I plan on adding more ways to view this information, since one large table can be cumbersome.  Coming soon!)
  • and the Spell Book which contains a list of all pet abilities and where to locate them. (WIP!)
Its still a work in progress and I do plan to add:
  • Individual pages for each pet containing a map of their location, stats, specific notes, and comments section
  • As mentioned, more ways to view the Bestiary
  • A section for every spell, with all their ranks displayed, and a comment section
  • And more as ideas come.
Anyway I hope this resource helps you out.  If you have any suggestions or new ideas please let me know! I look forward to hearing from you.  Thanks!
good stuff ill put this in my guide since I still have the previous link up.
AWESOME WORK!! Please dm me here if there is any way I can useful to you.
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
[Image: ks9xXfy.jpg]
Thanks I appreciate it! I'm glad you find it useful. Any suggestions are welcome.
might be a cool idea to add a section for rare beasts, like petopia! especially since there are so many cool ones Smile
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
That's actually really cool.
+1
Thank you both again!

Gnawbone, as of now you can enter the word 'rare', 'quest', 'summon' for pets that are either rare, obtained from a quest (Echeyakee for example), or summoned from an item (Ghost Saber).

I am, however, going to include more pages with different layouts for the same information, to include a page sorted by region, by family, by rarity, by unique looks, etc. Soon to come!
:o that is amazing you sir are a champion