Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yo
I am playing on my pala and someone starts whispring and insults me and ofc you going to say ignore him but i cant! why? because no more space on your ignore list.

So PLEASE MAKE IT BIGGER  because so many mad people that gets mad over anything i do and i try to ignore but i cant so please make it bigger otherwise the report page will be full of reports each 15 mins^^

and friend list longer aswell.

Thanks.

maybe if you reach the limit of your ignore list the problem is not the others ?
(01-29-2017, 05:14 PM)LeMinistre Wrote: maybe if you reach the limit of your ignore list the problem is not the others ?

u think so perfectly. i like u
[Image: SZSbk12.jpg]
(01-29-2017, 05:14 PM)LeMinistre Wrote: maybe if you reach the limit of your ignore list the problem is not the others ?

Well its not my problem if people hate my spec you know.
just because they hate my spec they start insulting me i guess i am not the problem its just them getting mad and Ipoly was one of them that got mad cuz i was 1 shoting him sometimes. so i guess you are the problem not me if you get mad over my spec go gear pala and play and stop crying and thank you.

(01-29-2017, 06:41 PM)Ipolylol Wrote:

you are the last guy on this world that can speak about this since u are the most reported guy on forum for lots of things.

(01-29-2017, 07:56 PM)samrogue Wrote:

just because they hate my spec they start insulting me i guess i am not the problem its just them getting mad and Ipoly was one of them that got mad cuz i was 1 shoting him sometimes. so i guess you are the problem not me if you get mad over my spec go gear pala and play and stop crying and thank you.

you are the last guy on this world that can speak about this since u are the most reported guy on forum for lots of things.

Maybe you should consider about, umm how could I say, not being so offended ? Ever thought about that ? 

Also, I have no doubt you ignore these players right away and never replyed anything to them so they would stop whispering you because you obviously ignore their messages.. Am I right ? 

And um, yeah about Ipoly.. I never seen anything wrong on forums about him besides offended people who can't figure out they're being trolled.
(01-29-2017, 08:14 PM)LeMinistre Wrote:

Maybe you should consider about, umm how could I say, not being so offended ? Ever thought about that ? 

Also, I have no doubt you ignore these players right away and never replyed anything to them so they would stop whispering you because you obviously ignore their messages.. Am I right ? 

And um, yeah about Ipoly.. I never seen anything wrong on forums about him besides offended people who can't figure out they're being trolled.

ther is a reasson why ignore list is made i dont have to see insulting messages in my chat box because the ignore list isnt big enough

tbh i dont really care what people say i just hope that GMs makes friend/ignore list bigger.
and last time i said it in the world chat i had like 5 people at least saying +1.

I was being a kind guy, saying nice things to my gnomie. I guess every time I type something and someone reads it, they get mad. i love u ministre, u best enchanter
[Image: SZSbk12.jpg]
Of course it cannot be your fault for being so good and generating so much hate, I myself understand the struggle of jealousy when you are such a talented human being.

And I'm not saying no to your idea, it's just that reaching a full ignore list does raise questions, y'know ?
(01-29-2017, 08:46 PM)LeMinistre Wrote: Of course it cannot be your fault for being so good and generating so much hate, I myself understand the struggle of jealousy when you are such a talented human being.

And I'm not saying no to your idea, it's just that reaching a full ignore list does raise questions, y'know ?

I really dont care about your opinion i am just asking the GMs if they can do it +its doesnt do anything bad making your ignore/friend list bigger but ik why u dont need it cuz u dont have any friends to add.
Maybe if you try to be a nic guy u will get some friends to put on ur empty friend list ^^

(01-29-2017, 08:50 PM)samrogue Wrote:
(01-29-2017, 08:46 PM)LeMinistre Wrote: Of course it cannot be your fault for being so good and generating so much hate, I myself understand the struggle of jealousy when you are such a talented human being.

I really dont care about your opinion i am just asking the GMs if they can do it +its doesnt do anything bad making your ignore/friend list bigger but ik why u dont need it cuz u dont have any friends to add.
Maybe if you try to be a nic guy u will get some friends to put on ur empty friend list ^^

well as far as I'm concerned you're asking for a longer ignore list so maybe you need to make some friends too kek

Also I'm not asking you if you care about my opinion, I'm giving it anyway. 

Ignore me if you wish idc.. oh wait you don't have room for ignores anymore, forget it.