Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yo
(01-29-2017, 09:18 PM)LeMinistre Wrote:
(01-29-2017, 08:50 PM)samrogue Wrote:
(01-29-2017, 08:46 PM)LeMinistre Wrote: Of course it cannot be your fault for being so good and generating so much hate, I myself understand the struggle of jealousy when you are such a talented human being.

And I'm not saying no to your idea, it's just that reaching a full ignore list does raise questions, y'know ?

I really dont care about your opinion i am just asking the GMs if they can do it +its doesnt do anything bad making your ignore/friend list bigger but ik why u dont need it cuz u dont have any friends to add.
Maybe if you try to be a nic guy u will get some friends to put on ur empty friend list ^^

well as far as I'm concerned you're asking for a longer ignore list so maybe you need to make some friends too kek

Also I'm not asking you if you care about my opinion, I'm giving it anyway. 

Ignore me if you wish idc.. oh wait you don't have room for ignores anymore, forget it.

LOL
[Image: SZSbk12.jpg]
Here please allow me to give you a nice tips of advice:
Tip 1)
Did you know that you have an unlimited ignore button in ur brain?
it called "ignore person and move on with your life"
most retro wow players are not familiar with this cool feature of ur brain that allows you to see something on a screen and decide "wow i dont care about this at all"
try it sometimes if u find ur ignore list full
Tip 2)
Go hover over ur chat with mouse, then click on the "combat" tab
This way you can ignore everyone and make sure to turn off chat bubbles in interface
Tip 3) (incase 2 is too much work)
Turn off UI

Hope this help
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
[Image: ks9xXfy.jpg]
(01-29-2017, 10:35 PM)Gnawbone Wrote: Here please allow me to give you a nice tips of advice:
Tip 1)
most retro wow players are not familiar with this cool feature of ur brain that allows you to see something on a screen and decide "wow i dont care about this at all"
Tip 2)
This way you can ignore everyone and make sure to turn off chat bubbles in interface
Turn off UI

Hope this help

Very helpfull guide.. I don't have many friends so I need to ignore many ppl, I will try this next time, maybe I can get more friends like that..

Samrogue, would you be my friend ? You ignore list is full anyway, might as well be friends 

ok ? please say yes please!
Leministre je suis high là, et ce post m'a bien fait rire. Voila ahhahah
(01-29-2017, 10:42 PM)LeMinistre Wrote:
(01-29-2017, 10:35 PM)Gnawbone Wrote: Here please allow me to give you a nice tips of advice:
Tip 1)
Tip 2)
Turn off UI

Hope this help

Very helpfull guide.. I don't have many friends so I need to ignore many ppl, I will try this next time, maybe I can get more friends like that..

Samrogue, would you be my friend ? You ignore list is full anyway, might as well be friends 

Leministre ur my friend idc if u like that or not but thats how it is
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
[Image: ks9xXfy.jpg]
Tip 1)
Tip 2)
Turn off UI

Hope this help

My ignore list is filled with lots of fishers because I hate them, Ministre is it okay if I can be ur friend, u don't fish too

ps sunqt looks handsome hope he can touch me 1 day
[Image: SZSbk12.jpg]
(01-29-2017, 11:24 PM)Gnawbone Wrote:
(01-29-2017, 10:42 PM)LeMinistre Wrote:
Tip 1)
Tip 2)
Turn off UI

Hope this help

Leministre ur my friend idc if u like that or not but thats how it is

Am I in your friendlist ?  Blush

(01-30-2017, 12:59 AM)Ipolylol Wrote: My ignore list is filled with lots of fishers because I hate them, Ministre is it okay if I can be ur friend, u don't fish too

ps sunqt looks handsome hope he can touch me 1 day

Yes we can be very friend I don't fish... yet 

ps wait what ?! I thought sunqt already touched you!  Huh

pps haha sunqt ouais ce post est trop marrant
(01-30-2017, 04:16 AM)LeMinistre Wrote: Yes we can be very friend I don't fish... yet 

[Image: 6hMT23X.jpg]
"follow me and I will make you fishers of men." - Jesus of Nazareth (New Testament, Mathew 4:19)
n
i
c
e
m
e
m
e

jk
Tip 1)
Tip 2)
Turn off UI

Hope this help
I think GMs gets my point and as i said i dont care what you say i will just wait for GM answer^^
It doesnt do anything bad to the server it just help the player and making the friend list longer is also helpfull and good thing. i dont know why are you crying about this post ipoly and his friends. you have been crying on evrey post someone makes so for this post just ignore it and go cry on other posts please i dont need your replys.
thank you for your time.

***PLEASE DONT REPLY(ipoly and your friends)***