Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yo
Extending the friends list is a great idea, the amount of alts people have (and no reason they shouldn't with rampant alt looting and bis gears easy to achieve) it's hard to keep track of them all on a friends list which is capped.

As for ignore list, I guess the logic is the same (people will have 100's of alts) but I think I've ignored 4 people total across all chars since I started playing in April. Perhaps I'm more tolerant or you are super sensitive!
For the record I never sais it's a bad idea.

I'm questioning your oversensitivity.

You expect poly and his friends not to reply by asking them? Oh lord poor guy knows nothing about trolls.
(01-30-2017, 02:07 PM)LeMinistre Wrote: For the record I never sais it's a bad idea.

You expect poly and his friends not to reply by asking them? Oh lord poor guy knows nothing about trolls.

I dont like trolls^^
thats why i want bigger ignore list.

I only have like 3 people on my ignore list, I have no problem lol. But maybe remove old people on your ignore list and make up room.
(01-30-2017, 02:27 PM)Dentric Wrote: I only have like 3 people on my ignore list, I have no problem lol. But maybe remove old people on your ignore list and make up room.
I clear my ignore list evrey 24h but seems like they dont fuck off and get back on it more than once.

(01-30-2017, 02:21 PM)samrogue Wrote:
(01-30-2017, 02:07 PM)LeMinistre Wrote: For the record I never sais it's a bad idea.

I dont like trolls^^

you don't have me on ignore list)
[Image: SZSbk12.jpg]
(01-30-2017, 04:23 PM)Ipolylol Wrote:
(01-30-2017, 02:21 PM)samrogue Wrote:

I dont like trolls^^

you don't have me on ignore list)

you was on it but needed to clear it for new people to join it ^^

(01-30-2017, 03:06 PM)samrogue Wrote:
(01-30-2017, 02:27 PM)Dentric Wrote: I only have like 3 people on my ignore list, I have no problem lol. But maybe remove old people on your ignore list and make up room.
I clear my ignore list evrey 24h but seems like they dont fuck off and get back on it more than once.

Gotta have to go with gnaw's suggestion at this point.. just swtich to combat.. you probably got half thhe server on ignore kek.

Btw don't want to be harassed? Don't reply, especially with insults. Because when you're that good you don't need to answer to inferior people nor insult them, you're superior, common people can't hurt your feelings.. or maybe they can #makeignorelistlongerforsuperiorhumanbeings
Please increase the size of the ignore list. There are too many ninjas, racists, and trolls out there.
(01-30-2017, 06:49 PM)LeMinistre Wrote:
(01-30-2017, 03:06 PM)samrogue Wrote:

Gotta have to go with gnaw's suggestion at this point.. just swtich to combat.. you probably got half thhe server on ignore kek.

Btw don't want to be harassed? Don't reply, especially with insults. Because when you're that good you don't need to answer to inferior people nor insult them, you're superior, common people can't hurt your feelings.. or maybe they can #makeignorelistlongerforsuperiorhumanbeings

Most likely the entire server, and I suggest to Samrogue to use Gnawbone's guide to fix the problem. Read his tip #3. Turn off Ui
[Image: SZSbk12.jpg]