Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yo
(01-30-2017, 11:43 AM)samrogue Wrote:
(01-29-2017, 10:35 PM)Gnawbone Wrote: Here please allow me to give you a nice tips of advice:
Tip 1)
Did you know that you have an unlimited ignore button in ur brain?
it called "ignore person and move on with your life"
most retro wow players are not familiar with this cool feature of ur brain that allows you to see something on a screen and decide "wow i dont care about this at all"
try it sometimes if u find ur ignore list full
Tip 2)
Go hover over ur chat with mouse, then click on the "combat" tab
This way you can ignore everyone and make sure to turn off chat bubbles in interface
Tip 3) (incase 2 is too much work)
Turn off UI

Hope this help
I think GMs gets my point and as i said i dont care what you say i will just wait for GM answer^^
It doesnt do anything bad to the server it just help the player and making the friend list longer is also helpfull and good thing. i dont know why are you crying about this post ipoly and his friends. you have been crying on evrey post someone makes so for this post just ignore it and go cry on other posts please i dont need your replys.
thank you for your time.

***PLEASE DONT REPLY(ipoly and your friends)***

Assuming ipoly has friends KEK

Also, responding out of spite to you. If u want ppl to not give input, DM a GameMaster, if you can't deal with it, don't suggest things.

(Use that cool new feature of ur brain now)
"follow me and I will make you fishers of men." - Jesus of Nazareth (New Testament, Mathew 4:19)
wait a minit, you ignore 25 people every 24hrs ? woah
that means
you ignore:
0.00028935185 people a second
0.01736111111 people a minute
25 people a day
175 people a week
350 people a fortnight
750 people a month
9125 people a year
91250 people a decade
912500 people a century
9125000 people a millennium
!
(01-30-2017, 08:32 PM)someguy Wrote: Please increase the size of the ignore list. There are too many ninjas, racists, and trolls out there.

yeah because once I saw someguy being a troll and then another day someguy ninjalooted and ppl got mad in chat and the next day someguy was being racist, it's usefull to ignore someguy once in a while when someguy is being mean and says bad things, but I guess someguy will never learn and someguy do so it's really how someguy treats you and how someguy is nice or mean but it's really hard to figure out all the alts someguy can have sometimes

p.s this a joke I'm just talking about someguy in game, not someguy.
Thumbs Up 
(01-30-2017, 12:59 AM)Ipolylol Wrote: ps sunqt looks handsome hope he can touch me 1 day

Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin
Seriously sam, you're probably a despicable human being who cannot take a joke and insults people as soon as you get offended and since you're so stuckup you get offended often.

I don't mind you lowering my rep because you're a cry baby and you cannot stand being questionned, but insulting me in said rep reports just proves me right when I say that if you get spammed by people in your chat it's probably well deserved. Grow up and learn to not insult everyone everytime and maybe you'll end up with more people in your friends list then your ignore list. 

You wanted to be a smartass and insult me for being friendless and it backfired and you looked like a fool instead and now you're mad. kek

Keep up the good work you can bring me to -100 at that rate.

http://i.imgur.com/vvEaKtC.png
Why do you have to be mad, he s a good guy

(02-01-2017, 12:12 AM)LeMinistre Wrote: Seriously sam, you're probably a despicable human being who cannot take a joke and insults people as soon as you get offended and since you're so stuckup you get offended often.

I don't mind you lowering my rep because you're a cry baby and you cannot stand being questionned, but insulting me in said rep reports just proves me right when I say that if you get spammed by people in your chat it's probably well deserved. Grow up and learn to not insult everyone everytime and maybe you'll end up with more people in your friends list then your ignore list. 

You wanted to be a smartass and insult me for being friendless and it backfired and you looked like a fool instead and now you're mad. kek

Keep up the good work you can bring me to -100 at that rate.

http://i.imgur.com/vvEaKtC.png

My friend list is full. i didnt mention make friend list bigger for no reasson mate.
But i dont like with big mouth like you mate thats it. I asked you to stop but you are the one thats taking it far. +you arent my friend and i dont know and we dont have chat betwen each i dont know why would troll someone that you dont know because you never know whats the reaction it might it be bad or good^^
Ther is a reasson why trolling randoms is bad.

and this post got more view in 2 days than the arena post in 1 month now, show that people care more about drama than content
(02-01-2017, 09:52 PM)walenkryx Wrote: and this post got more view in 2 days than the arena post in 1 month now, show that people care more about drama than content

You gonna need to say that to ipoly because since he had problems with denica forum got full of drama.
I asked GM to reply to this as fast as possible close this thread because all what i am getting is spamms from the same guys that gave ther opinion and i answered them while they keeped on replying to make drama and troll as they allways do and in few mins or hours you gonna see reply by ipoly or minstre whatever his name to keep this drama going.

(02-01-2017, 10:07 PM)samrogue Wrote:
(02-01-2017, 09:52 PM)walenkryx Wrote: and this post got more view in 2 days than the arena post in 1 month now, show that people care more about drama than content

You gonna need to say that to ipoly because since he had problems with denica forum got full of drama.
I asked GM to reply to this as fast as possible close this thread because all what i am getting is spamms from the same guys that gave ther opinion and i answered them while they keeped on replying to make drama and troll as they allways do and in few mins or hours you gonna see reply by ipoly or minstre whatever his name to keep this drama going.

its not drama anyway, its just us trolling you and you getting mad. hope they can increase the ignore list bigger for you to ignore us too just like in game)
[Image: SZSbk12.jpg]