Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Rocket boots
lost it at "@touchqt"
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
[Image: ks9xXfy.jpg]
(02-14-2017, 08:21 PM)walenkryx Wrote:
(02-14-2017, 05:08 PM)LeMinistre Wrote: 2 reasons: 

1. you make up a bullshit economic boom to support the fact that the boots got fixed with a fake upside (although I don't disagree with such a fix) so I felt people should know they were provided with flase info.

(02-14-2017, 07:12 PM)Gnawbone Wrote: the boots have dropped by a rough average of 500gold on AH

@leministre ,turns out i dont tell "bullshit" neither do i provide people with "false information".

You could always buy rocket boots at 1300g since I never paid more then that.

Also if the price drops but they don't sell more you crashed the economy while you pride yourself saying there is a "new economy" for boots with your screenshot attached. GJ

If the boots are sold for less it may be for various reasons, one of these being that paying 1500g 
(a rough average from someone who scrolls through the AH frequently since it seems I am addicted to virtual money in a server that you claim there should be no economy but the gear is obtained through gold so wanting to earn gold for gear, enchants, consumables, etc, is just what everybody does.. except you since you're not addicted to virtual money)
for boots that can blow up anytime just doesn't seem worth it anymore to some people. 
That's usually bad for an economy. 

So no, you didn't provide any new or valuable information with your "new economy" which I pointed out and then you came claiming I got no common sense but coming from someone who's blind to the big picture and chooses to ignore all the downside of his ideas I will take it as a compliment.

(02-14-2017, 09:55 PM)walenkryx Wrote: you are a master at turning ridiculous things into a big and important matter, guess what nobody care about it that much,

Btw, you can get gold without ah, i just like a lot of other player got 90% of my gear trhough the gold i farmed in bgs or the raids.

but lets even say making those boots blizzlike didnt improve the economy if you want to, let's say your right so we end this useless conversation about boots being sold or not, jesus

You missed the initial point of my post by ssooooo far.
you could always just make rocket boots
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
[Image: ks9xXfy.jpg]
+1 Gozu
The fix to Goblin Rocket Boots will not be reverted.

Thread closed.