Poll: Do you support SoloQ only, or would you prefer to keep premades?
This poll is closed.
If possible, separate soloq and premades
20.00%
3 20.00%
Keep Premades stop qq n00p
26.67%
4 26.67%
SoloQ Only
20.00%
3 20.00%
Bring back world PvP
33.33%
5 33.33%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Suggestion to remove Premades from WSG
You read nothing i wrote salaquer, like nothing

"if u dont like premade make your own premade" it's not valid because people just won't find another 10 geared men to premade with them because :

1. Most of the time they know nobody in the server
2. There is not that much geared players on retrowow connected in the same time, and he they are fighting another premade chances are that other premade allready took all the geared and good players.

So yea, making another premade on retrowow is way too hard, even more hard when you are new.

"go arathi if u dont like wsg" : i won't even answer that

"and if they're not inviting because of skill" : thats not even the point, the point is that it makes games not funny to be 10 men mostly bis or almost against pug, and it's not fun for both sides

"get gear before going to warsong then" even a bis char and pro player can't do anything against 10 men premade, even against 4 men premade, unless he got luck and have a very nice team.
I like Sunqt idea.
+1
Well said, I feel the same way about premades that are 6-7+, but I really don't mind if people like to group with their friends because of course everyone wants to play with his friends.

As for Lavz and Gnawbone they are their usual self attacking people to take away credit from their idea without giving any feedback toward the actual idea, that's what they do don't mind them..

First thing first..

Raids queuing should go. period.
Allow only groups to queue and open group queuing to AB as well (this should be available already for AB imho).

What this does is that it gives people a chance to group with their friends. Sorry if you got so many friends you can't take them all into your team, but this makes an interesting and positive competition between friends and who doesn't like to brag about his last win over his friends ?

I believe this would give both sides (tryhards / soloqueuer) what they want. No more 10m bis groups steam rolling 10m starter pug, but instead many 5m + 5pugs vs 5m + 5 pugs.

If you come here saying "get some friends you can steamroll starters too" and you think you're brilliant because you can type /invite "/w prem?"  to every bis pvpers you cross in hyjal then you're wrong. Unlike you tryharders, many people come here trying to have a fun time on this new serv they found that is retrowow and it's awesome.. until they cross the bis prem in pvp over and over because guess what ? AB is not always up and even though you queued, you got time for 3 wsg (7 mins each if prem is not gay and doesnt gy camp) by the time you join AB and then AB ends 5 minutes later because there's 4 people in it.

I understand you don't want to see the only time you can feel good about yourself taken away and want to avoid facing a challenge because some people are just like that, but trust me on this one, there's maybe 25-30 people who really don't want to see the premade steamroller go, but there's another 500 who want to see it removed.

It's easy to come here saying there's many other posts about this, but it shows that many people want to ban premades and until this is done you will have to go to every single thread asking about it and you will have to add 1 more link to the list, until they are gone.
HEY YOU GUYS

YOURE ALL STUPID IDIOTS

KEEP WRITING ESSAYS IN SUPPORT OF IDEAS THAT WILL NEVER COME TO FRUITION

YOURE ALL IDIOTS

blahblahblah is all you guys are saying.
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
[Image: ks9xXfy.jpg]
(02-15-2017, 08:02 PM)Gnawbone Wrote: HEY YOU GUYS

YOURE ALL STUPID IDIOTS

YOURE ALL IDIOTS

I dont get why you do this, at least give us a logical reason on why they should not implement this.
(02-15-2017, 08:02 PM)Gnawbone Wrote: HEY YOU GUYS

YOURE ALL STUPID IDIOTS

YOURE ALL IDIOTS

Like I said, don't mind them. They have not developped their brain to think outside the box and they are self centered resulting in such an answer. 

+1 gnawbone you're doing great.

note that you need to give them casual props to keep them from rioting as they tend to get mad when you want to take away their toy.  This special kind of human is common on retro and you can encounter them every once in a while, make sure to take pictures to show the family when you see them to memorize the feeling you had when you first met a fisher.
"It's easy to come here saying there's many other posts about this, but it shows that many people want to ban premades and until this is done you will have to go to every single thread asking about it and you will have to add 1 more link to the list, until they are gone."

youre right its super easy BECAUSE IVE WATCHED THE SAME SHIT HAPPEN OVER AND OVER.
heres where youre wrong i know i need to explain it to you because the argument youre making is so idiotic:
you are talking about an observed population and then framing it next to the entire server- you dont know how many people actually want your shit implemented, you only know how many people who are on the forum care enough to support you. Relative to the whole population you cant make any statement.
So anyway your hypothetical argument is flawed, ANF ITS STILL NOTHING NEW.

you know what? maybe instead of complaining the same way about the same thing, you take charge of your own time and how you enjoy the game rather than letting others ruin it for you you group of whiny little ladies

+i leministrer

@dentric bro are you reading? im not providing them BECAUSE THEY HAVE ALREADY BEEN PROVIDED

IM A TRIGGER

(02-15-2017, 05:46 PM)modnar Wrote: Gnawbone if all you're here to accomplish is talking down to people trying to improve the state of the server for the majority of players, and to help retain players long-term, you should just go to a different thread.

no1 cares about you

Anyway, @dentric, I agree a 5 person limit would also serve a pretty good purpose, it'd make it a bit more balanced and leaves room for equilibrium team-wise. I'd like to see that implimented if nothing else.

sounds like you care enough to respond.

look at you, the lone victimized martyr here to taut fairness in bgs for all the little man. you must really know how servers work please lend us your insight?

u think youre helping the server by reviving a topic thats been sent to denied suggestions SO many times, why dont you consider that the devs/mods have their own thoughts and ideas (fucking shocking for your tiny mind ik)

again im verty trigger if you cannot smell
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
(02-15-2017, 08:13 PM)Gnawbone Wrote: "It's easy to come here saying there's many other posts about this, but it shows that many people want to ban premades and until this is done you will have to go to every single thread asking about it and you will have to add 1 more link to the list, until they are gone."

youre right its super easy BECAUSE IVE WATCHED THE SAME SHIT HAPPEN OVER AND OVER.
heres where youre wrong i know i need to explain it to you because the argument youre making is so idiotic:
you are talking about an observed population and then framing it next to the entire server- you dont know how many people actually want your shit implemented, you only know how many people who are on the forum care enough to support you. Relative to the whole population you cant make any statement.
So anyway your hypothetical argument is flawed, ANF ITS STILL NOTHING NEW.

you know what? maybe instead of complaining the same way about the same thing, you take charge of your own time and how you enjoy the game rather than letting others ruin it for you you group of whiny little ladies

+i leministrer

@dentric bro are you reading? im not providing them BECAUSE THEY HAVE ALREADY BEEN PROVIDED

IM A TRIGGER

You choosing to be blind to the situation doesn't make you smart Gnaw.
The affirmation is based on the frequency you see new people asking for premade bans in world chat every single time a premade steamrolls starters. I've never ever claimed anything regarding the forum population, I'm talking about the population as a whole when I say there's many more people asking for premades to be banned as you only see the same people replying "get friends, not my fault you suck so much you cant win, blahblabla, whatever your lack of originality has to offer".. 

Don't stop being mad, it provides very good drama and shows everyone that there's 0 arguments to support the idea of keeping premades beside taking away your fun of GY camping new comers.
i think it's safe to say that 90% of players are against premade and that the number of post on the forum to ban premade have a meaning; saying that a lot of post are made about it and that not so much care doesnt make sense gnawbone. After all, who enjoy being gy farm against 10 bis players.

Most people don't come to the forum unless they have the need to do so, idk if you noticed but retrowow forum isnt really alive and almost nobody post anything. So when you see that many post from people complaining about premades, it does have a meaning. And we should care.

So keeping the premade as it is now is as leministre said, doing a favor to 5 or 10% of players that want tofarm gold , or simply want to kill people without any challenge other players. Their fun isnt real and they are playing with their ennemy like if they were bot, since they have absolutly no way to fight back.

Keeping premade as it is without making a restriction in the number / or without making 2 different q (one q with 3 players or more and the other with 4 or more players) is the same as making people feel like a puppet.

Because that's the feeling people have when facing a 10 men premade, and it's not healthy for the community for that reason.
sun im actually not going to take the time to break down why the argument is flawed any more for you because I already spoon fed it to you.
If you actually feel like it you can read this and apply it to the current discussion: http://www.umsl.edu/~lindquists/sample.html

sun you are also the king of made up facts and numbers, im actually not the first person to point this out too