Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some shammy raiding question
Sup guys, i started playing 1,5 month ago, and i really love dat server. 
But, i forgot about 'retail hell' and some other features of vanilla wow. So i started playing as shammy (my fauvorite class), but i was already know about his might, that shammy - only resto in hi end content. But, these server scale raid to 5 man, and - so on. After some days of declining my /w to run a raids - just respec to resto shammy and start collecting gear and exp.

So, now i am well geared to aq40 and needs 2 - 5 runs to take these set. But - i think about naxx now, i never played healer and now i understand i love it (not like elem or enhance, but resto is nice). Is it real to heal naxx as resto or it's the same as elem dps role in raids - we never see it? (And i should end my runs after aq40 and start bg 24\7?)
as a resto shaman you might have a tough time getting into naxx but just dont give up and sont stop trying and you can do it!
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
[Image: ks9xXfy.jpg]
(02-18-2017, 04:43 PM)Gnawbone Wrote: as a resto shaman you might have a tough time getting into  naxx but just dont give up and sont stop trying and you can do it!

Ty dude, just took my full T2.5 yesterday and starting collecting gear to naxx as resto with some good guys.
glad to hear it brutha pm my buddy Fishhunter in game if you ever need some help, he told me hed love to help if he has the time
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
[Image: ks9xXfy.jpg]