Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PvP Attitude
I see lots of threads detailing how premades are killing the server I would like to posit another theory:
Is it not gy camping / turtling / honor farming that makes people quit? If a premade isn't gy camping is it as bad for pugs as those who do? Just a thought discuss
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
[Image: ks9xXfy.jpg]
gay camping is kind of an offended term for gay people

and gy camping is the same as a 10 men premade, th eonly difference is that it's more "direct" and more "visible".

If a premade doesnt gy camping, it still camping. But it's camping the entire field, instead of just a small part of it.
So it's the exact same thing imo wheter you cant do anything at the graveyard or in the entire bg.
Forgive my autocorrect sunqt I got new foneSmile

Difference is that the players are able to organize and insert themselves past gy. IMO there is a huge difference
So the difference between being farmed gy and having a chance to go mid presents a difference in moral and tactical advantages for each team
But I respect your opinion
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
i respect your opinion too ^^

but there is no tactical advantages whatsoever as a pug, th eonly difference is indeed a moral point of view:

the pug will feel a bit less powerless if he isnt gy farm, but really he is just as much powerless; h just doesnt se eit directly.
(03-03-2017, 10:58 PM)walenkryx Wrote: i respect your opinion too ^^

but there is no tactical advantages whatsoever as a pug, th eonly difference is indeed a moral point of view:

the pug will feel a bit less powerless if he isnt gy farm, but really he is just as  much powerless; h just doesnt se eit directly.

Problems with "farming"/"camping" is just pvp tokens, since most of the people need it for ranked gear. I don't mind the token system, but remember warsong gulch doesn't have a time limit to end. 

Ab has a time limit, if the pugs are mad from farmers, they can go que ab. simple
[Image: SZSbk12.jpg]
(03-04-2017, 04:55 AM)Ipolylol Wrote:
(03-03-2017, 10:58 PM)walenkryx Wrote: i respect your opinion too ^^

the pug will feel a bit less powerless if he isnt gy farm, but really he is just as  much powerless; h just doesnt se eit directly.

Problems with "farming"/"camping" is just pvp tokens, since most of the people need it for ranked gear. I don't mind the token system, but remember warsong gulch doesn't have a time limit to end. 

Ab has a time limit, if the pugs are mad from farmers, they can go que ab. simple

Also a good point
so make AB premadeable and wsg only soloq Bam!
That's just access control 2 basic
Or maybe the people that qq about premades can just make their own prems? And actually have fun.
Soviet that's an old argument I tried to use back when prems were a big discussion point on the forums. Unfortunately those who take issue with prems can't be bothered to make their own