Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PvP Attitude
(03-03-2017, 03:03 PM)Gnawbone Wrote: I see lots of threads detailing how premades are killing the server I would like to posit another theory:
Is it not gy camping / turtling / honor farming that makes people quit? If a premade isn't gy camping is it as bad for pugs as those who do? Just a thought discuss

Usually PUGs unless extremely imbalanced aren't usually capable of GY farming for an extended period before it gets shut down and turned around. It's kind of like the autosniper rule in CSS/CSGO, it's a fucked up tactic that both teams usually avoid doing unless they feel like being dicks and ruining it for both teams.

It's mostly a Premade practice from what I've witnessed, as PUG v PUG games take place mostly in Mid with 3-4 people on either team attempting to play flags.

Plus, if there wasn't such a huge demand for PvP Tokens, maybe people would focus more on flags than murdering eachother and wasting EVERYONES time, but that's a topic for another thread.

Imo: Premades desensitized people to GY camping and made it a common practice for pugs purely out of spite because it happened to them. Much like a level ?? ganking his enemy faction in a fit of MicroPTSD whilst running through a leveling zone on retail, it's not because they have to, its because they can, and because its happened to them.
(04-18-2017, 02:59 AM)hellpatrol Wrote: maD cuz owN by Madscientist,deported mexican,grunion,xiaoxaxo and Lolv haHA

cryy
[Image: SZSbk12.jpg]
I just think the people that get killed a lot but don't get to kill anyone feel left out. We should work up something for them. Like um, a special cake or something.
(04-18-2017, 02:59 AM)hellpatrol Wrote: maD cuz owN by Madscientist,deported mexican,grunion,xiaoxaxo and Lolv haHA

Jk don't take this srsly.
But I don't think prems should be banned due to easy $$$ making for the ppl who participate in premades.
Issue is that retro wow pvpers aren't rly skillcapped when it comes to pvp. I'm pretty sure if u take decent pvpers from feenix(not server promoting) and make a premade, premades of retro will be easly crushed.

lolv is my babe, and i didnt think you played battlegrounds, duelscientest!! jk i love

something something premades

also u discussed another server reporting u

(04-24-2017, 02:56 AM)Ipolylol Wrote:

cryy

do u miss aladin

shame on you dumb mornons for not bumping the battle standard thread.
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
[Image: ks9xXfy.jpg]
(03-17-2017, 04:02 AM)Dazy Wrote: +1 to this post. Premades are definitely killing pvp on this server. It is also killing the skills of the players here (not that many people are high anyways)

Im always high)
"I would change them to 700pvp tokens and 30marks of warsong for 1 pvp gear."

I'd only modify this to say "one from each active battleground" rather than make warsong the default gear token. For one, we are expecting to have AB and AV at some point, and two it would get people playing BG's they don't normally play. I typically can't stand warsong and would avoid it but have no choice. I'd live in AV. That being said, I've warmed up to wsg the past week. So It's a good thing I was forced to play it to get pvp tokens.
Guys just a disclaimer this post was originally intended to be sarcastic and Dazy was literally the only one to pick up on it.

/wrists
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
(09-15-2017, 08:22 AM)xl2pilc Wrote: PVP attitude: be super angry all the time and yell at everyone. Also use lots of foul language

yay