• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Starter-Only 1v1 Event Results!
Star 
Congratulations to:
1st Place for 19250g! : Prisomx - Warlock
2nd place for 10500g! : Gozustarter - Warlock
3rd plaace for 5250g! : Zonee - Mage!

[Image: uusUs.jpg]

Thank  you to everyone who participated, and I apologize for the late start due to IRL issues which caused some players to not show up. 

I hope to do more events like this in the future and I hope everyone had fun
(03-06-2017, 01:01 AM)pearla Wrote: Pearla approves of this. Good work young one i see a great event organizer in you one day!

"Young one" I'm probably older than you my dude. Who even are you xD
Thanks for hosting the event! Was fun ))
A dude tryna leech of ur efforts
(03-06-2017, 01:14 AM)modnar Wrote:
(03-06-2017, 01:01 AM)pearla Wrote: Pearla approves of this. Good work young one i see a great event organizer in you one day!

"Young one" I'm probably older than you my dude. Who even are you xD
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
[Image: ks9xXfy.jpg]
i love that picture, it almost looks like the character are real somehow, in a real world. Gozu is kinda mad of not being first, Prisom is hiding his pride and act as if he wasnt excited of his win and acts cool. And zone is really mad but also kinda pride of being near those 2 sl lock as that spec is considered op, so yea, a bit of rage and pride id say.
But i also like the blue color surrounding the picture, and the grasss in front of the character, giving 2 separate spaces with yellow in one side, and blue and shadie with the player son the other side
(03-08-2017, 12:24 AM)walenkryx Wrote: But i also like the blue color surrounding the picture, and the grasss in front of the character, giving 2 separate spaces with yellow in one side, and blue and shadie with the player son the other side

looks like a cool place for u 2 touch em
[Image: SZSbk12.jpg]
(03-08-2017, 12:24 AM)walenkryx Wrote: i love that picture, it almost looks like the character are real somehow, in a real world. Gozu is kinda mad of not being first, Prisom is hiding his pride and act as if he wasnt excited of his win and acts cool. And zone is really mad but also kinda pride of being near those 2 sl lock as that spec is considered op, so yea, a bit of rage and pride id say.
But i also like the blue color surrounding the picture, and the grasss in front of the character, giving 2 separate spaces with yellow in one side, and blue and shadie with the player son the other side

nailed it
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
(03-08-2017, 12:24 AM)walenkryx Wrote: i love that picture, it almost looks like the character are real somehow, in a real world. Gozu is kinda mad of not being first, Prisom is hiding his pride and act as if he wasnt excited of his win and acts cool. And zone is really mad but also kinda pride of being near those 2 sl lock as that spec is considered op, so yea, a bit of rage and pride id say.

sunqt u really are an artist,
the most a(u)rtistic of them all.
also madscientist told me smthn 
"sunqt should reroll priest so he can use the spell 'Touch of Weakness' on all the kids "
Thoughts??

(luv ya ;o )
Salazir did you post this on 4:20 purposefully
"Should have mained priest" will be written on my grave maybe