Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ello
im LF a macro which allows you to cast grenades. I am not very good in these kinda stuff so figured I'd ask you gentlemen on how to make this work.

So yeah, any macro that cast grenades for you. I know just putting your 'nades on action bars and keybind it works but is there a way to macro this?

Cheers
I'll save you a lot of time and tell you to download supermacro: with it you can use "/use "itemname"" instead of keeping them in the same bag slot and scripting slotitem #'s.
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
[Image: ks9xXfy.jpg]
Why not just drag the grenade onto ur actionbar? That's what I do. Shit's bound to caps lock
He might wanna macro it in with other abilities
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
(03-07-2017, 03:32 PM)Gnawbone Wrote: He might wanna macro it in with other abilities

yes mister husky, you are right.
My husky told me
Jokes on you I click mine macro
getting the year wrong in 2018
When i click a thread i get to the first post, I want to go to the last post directly, is there any preferences to change for that?